Does anybody know.....

Hollie

Does anybody know.....

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

how long it takes to get a personalized item? I ordered a ring at 5am on the 27th. There's been no update since. Any chance it'll be here by Valentine's day? (as if, right? Lol)
7 x

Jacee

Re: Does anybody know.....

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Hi! Hollie..Have you checked back with them?
To get an answer?
It does seem to be quite a wait!!!
Good luck!
6 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
how long it takes to get a personalized item? I ordered a ring at 5am on the 27th. There's been no update since. Any chance it'll be here by Valentine's day? (as if, right? Lol)
@Hollie

Hi Hollie

I placed an order for a personalized item on Jan. 25,th and I recd the item yesterday, Feb. 5th. I do live in Texas and it was shipped LSO so I recd next day

Hope this helps - Gypsy
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
I tried to order a personalized ring several months ago.

Somehow SLC messed up. I was charged for the item but it never showed in my orders. I had to wait for the charge to drop and I never tried again.
Too bad too because that first order was to try them out and see how they did. Since my daughter and I each have an unusual name there would have likely been many personalized items ordered.
6 x

Gypsy

I was abit nervous about ordering, worried the inscription would be messed up or that it would take a really long time. And I have to say, that SLC did a wonderful job. The inscription is perfect and it was done , I think, quickly.

@RS sorry you had a bad experience. I would give them another try !

-Gypsy
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
I was abit nervous about ordering, worried the inscription would be messed up or that it would take a really long time. And I have to say, that SLC did a wonderful job. The inscription is perfect and it was done , I think, quickly.

-Gypsy
Oh I likely will...don’t I always?🥴🥴
4 x

Gypsy

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

-Gypsy
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't we all !!
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

-Gypsy
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't we all !!
Yes...yes we do. And don’t they know it 😜😜😜
5 x

Hollie

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
@Hollie

Hi Hollie

I placed an order for a personalized item on Jan. 25,th and I recd the item yesterday, Feb. 5th. I do live in Texas and it was shipped LSO so I recd next day

Hope this helps - Gypsy
Hi Gypsy!
Well, I'm central idaho so a lot further away. Hopefully I'll see something moving soon.
It hasn't yet left the building as of this morning.
Fingers crossed!
4 x

Hollie

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
I tried to order a personalized ring several months ago.

Somehow SLC messed up. I was charged for the item but it never showed in my orders. I had to wait for the charge to drop and I never tried again.
Too bad too because that first order was to try them out and see how they did. Since my daughter and I each have an unusual name there would have likely been many personalized items ordered.
Hi RS!
The name I'm having engraved is unusual too. If it ever gets here and it's nice, I'm sure I'll order more. This was the test run.
5 x