Uh huh that just happened

Kat125

Uh huh that just happened

Post by Kat125 » 3 years ago

Mr D. Just asked Mr Producer for the names of people that needed to confirm on a 999. Tanzanite ring and he then proceeded to call several of them out by name ...stating that others needed their size etc....really? How absolutely rude...
10 x

RoxiJade

Re: Uh huh that just happened

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

Kat125 wrote:
3 years ago
Mr D. Just asked Mr Producer for the names of people that needed to confirm on a 999. Tanzanite ring and he then proceeded to call several of them out by name ...stating that others needed their size etc....really? How absolutely rude...
And I am always amazed at how he gets upset when people aren't buying. Tony, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? We may not want something just because you want us to buy it!
11 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

Kat125 wrote:
3 years ago
As I understand, it something is in your cart and you don't purchase it...and someone else wants it, you lose it.
So not rude at all...just a reminder that it may vanish.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Rolltide you CAN remove items from your cart. There is a “remove” in red, 💞
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
@RS but if you are ordering by phone there is nothing to remove it that I know of.
@rolltide, can you go to the website? If not, call CS to cancel.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi everyone❤️
I cant believe how on the shoplc website both 2 ct diamond rings are i1, yet on air they have it as si3.
I attached a pic here of the website appraisal, but its still pending.
I also was hoping that they would stop showing “DOCTORED” comps. They show the original price and white out the sale price of competitors. Big mistake. Its so obvious, so customers stop trusting shoplc.
Earlier Sourabh pretended he made a price mistake with the 2 ct diamond price, yet now he lowered the price on another 2 piece 2 ct diamond even lower, because it wasnt selling.
These fake price mistake games lose customers !!!

I am hoping, management will WAKE UP, and return to the beloved HONEST bargain shopping site that attracted so many of us over the years.

Vicky
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Rolltide wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
@RS but if you are ordering by phone there is nothing to remove it that I know of.
Oh you’re talking about PHONE orders...oops....🙃🙃🙃🙃
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Hello 😊. Ladies on my daughter’s cell, get my ct scan on 24, they are EXPENSIVE, over 750.00 co- payment 🥴😫. Heard about J. Q. Can’t believe it. H.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Hello 😊. Ladies on my daughter’s cell, get my ct scan on 24, they are EXPENSIVE, over 750.00 co- payment 🥴😫. Heard about J. Q. Can’t believe it. H.
Hi....miss you! 🥺💞💞

And I know about JQ 💔

Please keep us updated when you can about your scan.

{{{HUGS}}}
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I will RS..... also Anibelle I deleted my account so I CANT ORDER, some times I forget, cant keep buying. That’s one way to quit buying 😂🤣. Hi Milo. And hello to all of YOU HAVE MISSED YOU ALL 😊
7 x