Why is it....

RS

Why is it....

Post by RS » 3 years ago

...that each time that SLC is offering a shoe of some sort that it NEVER loads online?

It happens every time....EVERY. TIME.
5 x

Barbara

Re: Why is it....

Post by Barbara » 3 years ago

I know! Finally something worth ordering and it won’t load. Now my size is gone. The hosts were reading texts and relaying messages to the tech crew
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Barbara wrote:
3 years ago
I know! Finally something worth ordering and it won’t load. Now my size is gone. The hosts were reading texts and relaying messages to the tech crew
Are you talking about the water shoes they are showing?

Fortunately I don’t need those (already have a few really rugged ones) but...

Yesterday when they were showing those little boots the auction wouldn’t work online. And when they showed the fuzzy boots a couple of weeks ago those wouldn’t load either.

And if there are any left it takes a long time for them to get uploaded to the website.

If they cannot handle selling shoes during the live presentation so people can order online and not just by calling..,maybe they shouldn’t present them OR get the program loaded correctly so they can be offered online. I know they have to have multiple fields for sizes and colors...other shopping channels do it.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I just tagged a moderator over the same issue, had the same problem with the star shoes yesterday and now again with the water shoes, they need to hire people who know what they are doing, I have NEVER had this issue at other shopping networks.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I just tagged a moderator over the same issue, had the same problem with the star shoes yesterday and now again with the water shoes, they need to hire people who know what they are doing, I have NEVER had this issue at other shopping networks.
Yes...the star boots! Fortunately was able to order them via phone. But I don’t like ordering via phone and cannot always do it that way.
3 x

Barbara

Yes, the water shoes. When this pandemic ends, I thought they would be great to wear in the pool area of the gym or even the beach, running through the sprinkler with the grandkids.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Barbara wrote:
3 years ago
Yes, the water shoes. When this pandemic ends, I thought they would be great to wear in the pool area of the gym or even the beach, running through the sprinkler with the grandkids.
Water shoes are great! We use them when we are on the boat at the lake or anytime at the beach!

I hope you can get some.
3 x

Barbara

I searched shoes on the site and they came up but only in a big size. They were clever, so slc has forced me to search that river place and get free shipping.
4 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 3 years ago

I was also looking online for a pair of shoes they showed yesterday. Nothing. So I called the personal shoppers and asked why they are not on the web site. He told me it's because some auctions are only meant to be purchased live or through the customer service phone line. I guess it has to do with the agreement the vendors have with ShopLC.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

lah2001 wrote:
3 years ago
I was also looking online for a pair of shoes they showed yesterday. Nothing. So I called the personal shoppers and asked why they are not on the web site. He told me it's because some auctions are only meant to be purchased live or through the customer service phone line. I guess it has to do with the agreement the vendors have with ShopLC.
I actually don’t think that is true even though they may have said as much. Those fuzzy boots showed up days later. A closeout item is not a contract item but bought outright. So they don’t need to fill a quota or sell just sell on live t.v.

The little boots on yesterday are available online because if I click on my order they show as in stock.

Sounds to me like they are telling tales to cover up mistakes.
4 x