Quality of Bali Items

TerryTalk

Quality of Bali Items

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

I just saw a pretty nice Bali cuff, 30+ grams sterling and was braided for $79.99. Good price imo and I went online and quickly looked at all the current Bali bracelets. Most of them have some really good prices and decent gram weight. Bali items are not a big component of my collection or usually my interest—-I only have a few pieces from elsewhere. Anyway—-overall— how is the quality of the Bali items in your opinion? Thanks 😊 I don’t see a lot of items rated on ShopLC, so that’s why I ask. I have been told one reason for few reviews is due to the fact many items are carried for only one time. Anyway—-how’s the quality of ShopLC’s Bali items?
2 x

Gypsy

Re: Quality of Bali Items

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

I have alot of beautiful pieces of Bali Legacy and I love them. The detailing is exquisite and I've never had a problem with quality of workmanship
I'd give the pieces I have 5 😻😻😻😻😻
1 x

TerryTalk

Post by TerryTalk » 4 years ago

Thanks Gypsy! That helps😊👍
1 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

It is my favorite line on SLC. I have many pieces and am very happy with all of them. I have only returned one item From this collection. The prices are the lowest in the industry. Believe me, I have done my own comparisons.
2 x

Motsey

Post by Motsey » 4 years ago

I have a chain that is very nice but bought the S shape neck wire is not as good as I thought it would be. It looks like the one from Jtv that a designer sells beautiful pieces but more expensive.
0 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

They are just as good as the other shopping venues, my problem is that they don't come in tiny wrist sizes like they do at the other shopping channels. (I have a 5" wrist.)
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

TerryTalk wrote:
4 years ago
I just saw a pretty nice Bali cuff, 30+ grams sterling and was braided for $79.99. Good price imo and I went online and quickly looked at all the current Bali bracelets. Most of them have some really good prices and decent gram weight. Bali items are not a big component of my collection or usually my interest—-I only have a few pieces from elsewhere. Anyway—-overall— how is the quality of the Bali items in your opinion? Thanks 😊 I don’t see a lot of items rated on ShopLC, so that’s why I ask. I have been told one reason for few reviews is due to the fact many items are carried for only one time. Anyway—-how’s the quality of ShopLC’s Bali items?
I l💜 ve the Bali collection. I wish I could own every piece of it.
0 x