Can't shop!

anniebelle

Can't shop!

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

For two reasons. First, my shopping cart in still messed up, won't let me get rid of all that garbage!

I can't shop with my tablet even on a good day. And Milo won't let me use the laptop!!! You should see him literally flailing his paws around, reaching for the screen, as though to say no! No! No! :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

RS

Re: Can't shop!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
For two reasons. First, my shopping cart in still messed up, won't let me get rid of all that garbage!

I can't shop with my tablet even on a good day. And Milo won't let me use the laptop!!! You should see him literally flailing his paws around, reaching for the screen, as though to say no! No! No! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Except you’re the boss! Your tablet is not working for the SLC site? I use mine and have no issues...well...other than those caused by SLC.
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Maybe Milo wants you to save money and shop for him :)
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: ....H.
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....H.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

anniebelle

JA wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Maybe Milo wants you to save money and shop for him :)
If I can trick him into thinking it's Chewy!!!
6 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Except you’re the boss! Your tablet is not working for the SLC site? I use mine and have no issues...well...other than those caused by SLC.
Once SLC started making all those "improvements ", my poor OLD tablet just can't do it! I can talk here, see what's in my order history, my wish list, and my shopping cart. But I can't move anything around or shop in catalog, recently seen, program guide, or even live tv!

Who's the boss? He has claws and sharp teeth!!!
7 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Listen to Milo! He knows nothing is shipping and the backlog must be tremendous!
You'll save yourself tons of stress.
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Sorry you have so much trouble here. I would be beyond frustrated. I'm hoping to pay my budget pays and follow in H's steps. I can save money and avoid the frustration and hassle of just trying to get the stuff I pay for.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@anniebelle I have an old iPad that I can not even get on shop lc with, all my other shopping apps worked fine but when I tried to get on shop lc it use to tell me I had to update to the next IOS but the problem was because it was old it would not update any higher so that is when I purchased my touch screen laptop. I do not know what shop lc does different but it would not work. Milo wants to watch hot kitty videos. :lol:
5 x