AD

Sissy2

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Where are you and JQ??😊....H.
11 x

Sissy2

Re: Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

I'm here now. Sister and I did our usual shopping day today. When we got home she made chicken chowmein. It was tasty. But to be honest I was hoping for the stuffed green peppers because she had all the ingredients for both. I think so anyway. I don't cook. She is watching true crime on the TV right now. She did say again to say Hello to all. I asked who "all" was and she wrote this down. So a shout out to RS, Jacee, Boston Irish, Hollie, AD-H, anniebelle, Gem Lover, Margui, Vicky, Gypsy, Ho4Tenner(?), Gemsnob, honey, Blossom, Kat, Angelflutter, and Catticas. She sends her regrets if she missed or forgot someone. One more day and she goes home and I'll be alone again. My Avon Lady may stop by this week and this time I will answer the door and not hide. I don't mind talking with her but I really don't need any of her product right now. Last time I ordered I got some very nice 3 wick candles but a person can only buy so many candles. I have very sensitive skin and cannot use many of their products. And my sister makes all my lotions creams and serums. My two church friends have not dropped by for quite a while now. I think because of the virus situation they are not supposed to make house calls. That is it for my world today. I'll check in tomorrow. Everyone have a wonderful evening.
12 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

@Sissy2
I love reading your posts! You sound as sweet as jewelryqueen says you are. Tell her I said hi back to her. Avon used to sell shower gel in plastic bottles with hooks on the top for under $2 a bottle. I really liked them because I could hang the bottle from the wire over the shower nozzle rack I have and I didn’t have bend down to pick up the bottle. I don’t know if they still sell them, but I’m sure it’s cheaper than buying a candle.🤣
When your sister goes back home, we’re still here for you. Good night. It’s past my bedtime.
12 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Sissy2 and of course @JewelryQueen

@Sissy2 Please tell your sister, she is missed.

Lots of great memories JQ
I am hoping shoplc will rethink some decisions that are hurting them.

Hugs❤️🥰Vicky
12 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

@Sissy2
Good morning you two!! Great update Sissy,
it's good to know that all's well. Hoping that
you and JQ have a nice Sunday morning!
Cold in my region this morning ...3degrees!!
brrrrrr!!!!!!
11 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Good morning Sissy 2 & JQ. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY 😊. H.
9 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning Sissy2 and JQ

☕[clink]☕

-Gypsy
11 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Sissy.2..It was good "hearing" from you and glad you & JQ are fine
And you keep was informed. Your posts are " most welcome"! ;)
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

GOOD MORNING! Welcome Sissy2. We really miss JQ around here! Glad you're having a great visit!
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
I'm here now. Sister and I did our usual shopping day today. When we got home she made chicken chowmein. It was tasty. But to be honest I was hoping for the stuffed green peppers because she had all the ingredients for both. I think so anyway. I don't cook. She is watching true crime on the TV right now. She did say again to say Hello to all. I asked who "all" was and she wrote this down. So a shout out to RS, Jacee, Boston Irish, Hollie, AD-H, anniebelle, Gem Lover, Margui, Vicky, Gypsy, Ho4Tenner(?), Gemsnob, honey, Blossom, Kat, Angelflutter, and Catticas. She sends her regrets if she missed or forgot someone. One more day and she goes home and I'll be alone again. My Avon Lady may stop by this week and this time I will answer the door and not hide. I don't mind talking with her but I really don't need any of her product right now. Last time I ordered I got some very nice 3 wick candles but a person can only buy so many candles. I have very sensitive skin and cannot use many of their products. And my sister makes all my lotions creams and serums. My two church friends have not dropped by for quite a while now. I think because of the virus situation they are not supposed to make house calls. That is it for my world today. I'll check in tomorrow. Everyone have a wonderful evening.
I’m so glad that you have joined us here on the forum🥰🥰

I know that even IF SLC relented and reinstated JQ that she is not likely to come back and I can completely understand why. 💔💔

I wish SLC would think and realize that nothing is done in a vacuum and that removing JQ has affected all of us here.🥺

I hope you both have a great weekend. I can tell you two are very close.💞💞 Maybe you’ll have stuffed peppers tonight!!!

Hugs to you both❣️❣️

(Edited..,TYPO)
Last edited by RS 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
11 x