Order status

anniebelle

Order status

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Does anyone know when charges are incurred on an order? When it is invoiced? Is that an automatic thing by computer system?. Or have they had employees available to do this during the weather situation? I have only one order that says shipped, on 2/11, even though the shipment status says it's being processed. Everything else is invoiced. Should be here by Christmas! :lol: :lol: :lol:
7 x

RS

Re: Order status

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Does anyone know when charges are incurred on an order? When it is invoiced? Is that an automatic thing by computer system?. Or have they had employees available to do this during the weather situation? I have only one order that says shipped, on 2/11, even though the shipment status says it's being processed. Everything else is invoiced. Should be here by Christmas! :lol: :lol: :lol:
In my experience an order is charged (money taken out) when an order is placed. I have a few items that shipped yesterday (3 items in that shipment but 3 separate orders) and today another order (1 item). Both say “items being packaged and on the way soon” when you click to see progress with Wismolabs.
However when I plug those tracking numbers into USPS online the tracking shows “no info”.
So I am guessing here that orders have been fulfilled and tracking numbers created but have yet to be picked up to ship.
I imagine many employees weren’t able to make it into work at SLC so fewer orders being packaged up. Also no movement due to the weather so until the roads and skies clear they will wait. But getting them packed up is at least progress.
6 x

anniebelle

Re: Order status

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
In my experience an order is charged (money taken out) when an order is placed. I have a few items that shipped yesterday (3 items in that shipment but 3 separate orders) and today another order (1 item). Both say “items being packaged and on the way soon” when you click to see progress with Wismolabs.
However when I plug those tracking numbers into USPS online the tracking shows “no info”.
So I am guessing here that orders have been fulfilled and tracking numbers created but have yet to be picked up to ship.
I imagine many employees weren’t able to make it into work at SLC so fewer orders being packaged up. Also no movement due to the weather so until the roads and skies clear they will wait. But getting them packed up is at least progress.

You're lucky, I have six orders still showing Invoiced. No info on the one that "shipped" ten days ago.
7 x