Sissy2

Sissy2

Re: Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Thank you one and all for making me feel so welcome! This is a nice way to interact with people and I am very glad my sister talked me into joining here. And I don't just feel like just a messenger anymore but rather like part of the group.

To: Hot4Tenner Thank you for your suggestion. I can't use their gel but I may buy some and contribute it to the food bank where my sister used to volunteer. Helps support the Avon Lady and buys me some company too. AND she explained your user name. Ha ha. She says she simply calls you Hot. I may do that too.
To: honey That is almost unbelievably cold! I don't know how you endure that. May God look over you and protect you.
To: RS No green peppers tonight for me. My sister is leaving this afternoon. She did prepare and bring some nice frozen meals she is leaving for me to eat this coming week. She almost always does that. I seriously doubt she would come back here much as she misses everyone. She felt she was unfairly treated and once aroused she does not back down nor does she forget easily. I have known her all of her lifetime and rarely seen her that outraged. I have been warned repeatedly ad nauseum to be very careful about expressing an opinion or how I phrase things on this forum.
To: Gypsy My sister says you are offering us cups of virtual coffee. I hope the one on right is decaf since I can't have regular. Maybe since it's virtual it won't matter? That would be nice. I'd give my right pinkie for real coffee. I'm Finnish you know.
To: Vicky anniebelle AD and Jacee HI from the both of us!

I have discovered a mysterious flat bright red rash that has suddenly appeared on my lower tummy. My resident "Doctor" says it is almost certainly cellulitis although she mentioned the possibility of it being something else too. Being as I am a diabetic and so must be extremely careful with my skin I am going to have it checked out today.
11 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Sissy, I’ll say a prayer for you. Hopefully it’s nothing serious. You’re in good hands with your sister! Don’t tell her I said this ( cuz it’ll go straight to her head) :lol: :lol: but she’s almost always right.
11 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

@Sissy2
Hi Sissy, late afternoon now and we are at a more
bearable 33degree's! YAY!!
Praying that the bright red rash is nothing serious....
hopefully not cellulitus. (((hugs)))

safe driving when you take JQ hime, and on your
return trip home.
8 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Sissy.2..Take care of yourself...do what is " best for you"! ;)
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Take care Sissy 2. And JQ😊. Have a great night EVERYONE......H
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Take care Sissy 2. And JQ😊. Have a great night EVERYONE......H
GOOD NIGHT
6 x

Sissy2

So I stand corrected. My resident doc told me it was almost certainly Candidiasis which is a fungal infection of the yeast type. IF it was NOT that it would be Cellulitus. I hope I am spelling these names right. In any event I got soundly chastised for not properly remembering her prediction. A two hour doctor appointment later and she was right. Sometimes it is mildly annoying that she is almost always right. So I am home and running around in nothing but my antifungal cream and a long sleeved tee shirt and undies. No restrictive clothing and nothing that is not all cotton. I was also instructed to dry the area between applications of ointment with a hair dryer set on low and held at arm's distance. It is a good thing I live alone or people would think I have lost my mind.
9 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

Hahaha! Keep the curtains drawn or else the neighbors will be talking about you!! :lol: :lol: I’m glad you had it checked out.
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @Sissy2
I was about to tell you, being its in a moist area its probably a fungus. Antifungal like Nystatin work wonders quickly. Just check under the bust too, just to make sure the fungus isnt trying to invade other moist areas.

Regards to your sis ❤️

Hugs🥰vicky
7 x

Sissy2

Thank you so much Vicky! Nystatin is what they gave me. Also something extra for the itch. I'll tell my sister you sent your regards when I talk to her tomorrow. I am more of a night owl than she is. Thanks again for your input.
6 x