Sissy2

Jacee

Re: Sissy2

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

It has been said....YOU have to be your own health advocate! ;)
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
I'm here now. Sister and I did our usual shopping day today. When we got home she made chicken chowmein. It was tasty. But to be honest I was hoping for the stuffed green peppers because she had all the ingredients for both. I think so anyway. I don't cook. She is watching true crime on the TV right now. She did say again to say Hello to all. I asked who "all" was and she wrote this down. So a shout out to RS, Jacee, Boston Irish, Hollie, AD-H, anniebelle, Gem Lover, Margui, Vicky, Gypsy, Ho4Tenner(?), Gemsnob, honey, Blossom, Kat, Angelflutter, and Catticas. She sends her regrets if she missed or forgot someone. One more day and she goes home and I'll be alone again. My Avon Lady may stop by this week and this time I will answer the door and not hide. I don't mind talking with her but I really don't need any of her product right now. Last time I ordered I got some very nice 3 wick candles but a person can only buy so many candles. I have very sensitive skin and cannot use many of their products. And my sister makes all my lotions creams and serums. My two church friends have not dropped by for quite a while now. I think because of the virus situation they are not supposed to make house calls. That is it for my world today. I'll check in tomorrow. Everyone have a wonderful evening.
@Sissy2
Hello! I don't post often anymore but wanted to say 'hi'
So happy you have joined in the conversations!
Love you & JQ!💞
11 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Vicky:.....Good advice, once a Nurse always a Nurse 😊. My mom had same condition. Thank goodness my brother is a Nurse as well. H.
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Sissy2 Hi and welcome. It was very nice of JQ to fix all those meals for you, I bet you really enjoy them. I am glad you have each other and got to spend some time together, tell JQ I said hi and I am sorry this happened to her on here. Looking forward to future updates as to how you are both doing.
7 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Hello there Gem Lover and thank you for a warm welcome. This is fun for me and there seem to be a lot of nice people here. I do appreciate the meals my sister makes for me. I'm diabetic and she takes care to customize them for me. Left to my own devices I freely admit I don't do too well. Just been staying home treating my rash. I probably over reacted to it. I have had an infection with a type of flesh eating bacteria that started out as a rash so I guess I panicked. My sister is fine. She was doing house work when I called her today. I bet she will say Hi back but I haven't talked to her since seeing this. I know she has referred to you as one of the good guys and that you are an animal lover. That is good enough for me..
7 x

DesertQueen

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

Hey Sissy2, Glad you're here! I was worried about your sister say hi for me. DQ
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Sissy2 I can see why you were concerned about the rash, I would have been too. Having a flesh eating disease would terrify me, you had good reason to be nervous, I will pray your rash clears up quickly. It is nice to have this forum I think it helped us all feel a little less lonely during this virus and helped us to stay strong as there is strength in numbers and a lending ear is always helpful when needed.
6 x

Sissy2

To: Gem Lover Yes. I was frightened. When I had the flesh eating bacterial infection I was on very potent IV antibiotics for weeks. As a result I lost a patch of hair which has never fully grown back. They think I got it from a low thorn on one of my rose bushes. My sister thought I was crazy for wanting to call for medics. She said "For a rash?" She did not know what I thought it was. I did get it a very long time ago. Like decades. But it is not something you forget. This rash is clearing up very rapidly. Thank you for talking with me. It is nice you take the time.
Hello Desert Queen. I will be sure to say Hi to my sister when I talk to her tomorrow. I have written your name down and we talk at least twice a day. Don't worry about her. She is fine. I know she misses you all. I am beginning to understand what she means about the drama though.
5 x

Sissy2

Blossom Hi there! I have heard so much about you. Sorry I somehow missed your message. You are the one with all the cats and dogs? I hear you take very good care of them. I cannot imagine having more than one pet. I would be worn down to a nibbin.
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
To: Gem Lover Yes. I was frightened. When I had the flesh eating bacterial infection I was on very potent IV antibiotics for weeks. As a result I lost a patch of hair which has never fully grown back. They think I got it from a low thorn on one of my rose bushes. My sister thought I was crazy for wanting to call for medics. She said "For a rash?" She did not know what I thought it was. I did get it a very long time ago. Like decades. But it is not something you forget. This rash is clearing up very rapidly. Thank you for talking with me. It is nice you take the time.
Hello Desert Queen. I will be sure to say Hi to my sister when I talk to her tomorrow. I have written your name down and we talk at least twice a day. Don't worry about her. She is fine. I know she misses you all. I am beginning to understand what she means about the drama though.
Hi sissy. I could go for some of that chicken chow mein right now. A midnight snack doesn't hurt every now and then.😊 In my defense, I had a late lunch, no dinner.
It's nice to have you here and i hope you enjoy yourself.. ..even with the drama llama. Lol
Please tell JQ I miss her. ♥️
6 x