Morning Everyone

AD

Re: Morning Everyone

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I’m sorry to hear about your dog. We had a did that lived to be 18 when growing up. It’s hard to see our fur babies become ill. Good luck 😊. H. Did = dog 🥴
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@RS , don't think you've ever shown pictures of Cleo. I've been there too. Several times.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@RS , don't think you've ever shown pictures of Cleo. I've been there too. Several times.
I haven’t????

I know she’s been on Furry Friend’s Friday. Let me see what I can find. 🥰🥰
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

This is CLeo. Several years ago when all four of us were camping and stopped in Trinidad.

This is my favorite picture of her,🥺❤️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I submitted a pic💞💞Ty for asking. And I’m so sorry...it’s just so hard to lose a pet, right? Paladin will be heartbroken. He loves this dog so much.💔
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
I’m sorry to hear about your dog. We had a did that lived to be 18 when growing up. It’s hard to see our fur babies become ill. Good luck 😊. H. Did = dog 🥴
Thank you H 🥰🥰🥰. And that’s a long time for a dog...18 years! Good doggie ❤️🐶❤️
7 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I submitted a pic💞💞Ty for asking. And I’m so sorry...it’s just so hard to lose a pet, right? Paladin will be heartbroken. He loves this dog so much.💔
Yes, it is so heart breaking. Was just a year ago when I lost my latest. I remember her every morning and night, she's right on my nightstand💝
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi @RS , @Gypsy @honey @@Sissy2 and all our Tribe 😍
@RS I know the terrible sadness you feel when your furry babies are sick. The vet bill is usually double of a Doctors office treating people. After a $600 vet bill, I use my medical knowledge and only take my 10 year old fur baby to the vet for her vaccinations.
Thank god She is rarely sick. In the last year my vet wont allow pet owners in the office due to covid. Only the pets are allowed inside.
I understand him, but I am not leaving her alone in the vets office. She is so scared of strangers and unfamiliar places, when I am not with her. She is potty trained and mainly plays in the house with her dolls.
I cant imagine life without her. She stole my heart and soul 10 years ago as a 3 month old 1 lb chihuahua puppy.
I hope Cleo recovers and lets you love her for a few more years 😻 🥰❤️😻

HUGS TO ALL OUR FUR BABIES😘😘😘 vicky
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Yes, it is so heart breaking. Was just a year ago when I lost my latest. I remember her every morning and night, she's right on my nightstand💝
I have all my fur babies as well. The ones I’ve had since becoming an adult that is.
7 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
This is CLeo. Several years ago when all four of us were camping and stopped in Trinidad.

This is my favorite picture of her,🥺❤️
All four? More fur? Or your daughter? Cleo is a beautiful Basset!
4 x