Re: Morning Everyone

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

I submitted a pic💞💞Ty for asking. And I’m so sorry...it’s just so hard to lose a pet, right? Paladin will be heartbroken. He loves this dog so much.💔
Yes, it is so heart breaking. Was just a year ago when I lost my latest. I remember her every morning and night, she's right on my nightstand💝
I have all my fur babies as well. The ones I’ve had since becoming an adult that is.
Me too. I have seven!
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

My mom always told me that you usually take a pet to a Vet at least once a year, as you would a child. ( Im assuming she was right )????? H.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Cleo.... so cute 😊
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
My mom always told me that you usually take a pet to a Vet at least once a year, as you would a child. ( Im assuming she was right )????? H.
Yes. But ours always would go more. Mostly due to when we would travel (remember when we could do that???) we always board our dogs at our vet. They have a great boarding facility. We have another vet for the birdies for visits and boarding.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
This is CLeo. Several years ago when all four of us were camping and stopped in Trinidad.

This is my favorite picture of her,🥺❤️
All four? More fur? Or your daughter? Cleo is a beautiful Basset!
All four as in Paladin, Me, daughter and son. At the time we only had one dog. We got BMW not long after that trip. And ty 🥰...we love Bassett hounds.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Our dog went to Shady Kennel, when we went on va-k for 2 weeks every August. 🙁. She was so happy to see us. .... H
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@RS Cleo is very cute and I'm sorry she is not well, we worry about our pets like we do our children. Have you got any test results back yet? I hope she will be ok.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
@RS Cleo is very cute and I'm sorry she is not well, we worry about our pets like we do our children. Have you got any test results back yet? I hope she will be ok.
Thank you. Yes we got results back. We had to take her back in to the vet to get an IV of fluids and some antibiotics today. She has pancreatitis. Vet doesn’t know if there is anything else other than an infection because her white blood cells are elevated. We will bring her back for another (or however many she needs) IV treatment if needed. Vet will call daily. We all agreed it is better to keep Cleo at home instead of staying at the vet hospital for a couple of weeks even though we may have to take her in several times.
Ty for asking 🥰🥰🥰
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

RS, again sending positive healing thoughts her way!!!! 💗💗💗😊
4 x