Why?

Gem Lover

Why?

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

They just did a whole afternoon of Santa Fe and now again another 4 hours, why? I don't know how many times this week I went to other networks to get away from the same thing being shown over and over. I also noticed they are showing chains constantly, what is up with that, when will we see different and new items?
11 x

RS

Re: Why?

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
They just did a whole afternoon of Santa Fe and now again another 4 hours, why? I don't know how many times this week I went to other networks to get away from the same thing being shown over and over. I also noticed they are showing chains constantly, what is up with that, when will we see different and new items?
Well let’s see....🧐

First it was Covid
Then it was the Holidays
Next it was clearance
Now it’s a storm
What WILL the answer be after the storm has passed?

What’s on everyone’s bingo card?

Oh and BTW....today was SUPPOSED to be “Colors of Petalite” which I was SO INTERESTED in seeing. I have a gorgeous blue petalite ring from the J channel.
Too bad they didn’t show it like they had been advertising.
12 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Does anyone know if they actually shipped anything today? I have so many orders to ship!
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Does anyone know if they actually shipped anything today? I have so many orders to ship!
None of mine has shipped for today. I had a few day before yesterday and one late yesterday. They SKIPPED over my Versace bag. I always worry when they do this because those orders usually get cancelled as “lost” or “stuck” or otherwise in purgatory.

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Preston

Can someone please check into that as well as a general update for everyone here who is wondering the status of their orders?

😊😊😊
8 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
None of mine has shipped for today. I had a few day before yesterday and one late yesterday. They SKIPPED over my Versace bag. I always worry when they do this because those orders usually get cancelled as “lost” or “stuck” or otherwise in purgatory.

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Preston

Can someone please check into that as well as a general update for everyone here who is wondering the status of their orders?

😊😊😊
Thanks for the Mods flags! I have to move to the laptop to check my orders. I have a cart full of stuff disappearing bit by bit. I just go back and put them back in! Don't want to order anything more til things start moving.
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

Good Evening, Everyone!

In regards to shipping, we have begun shipping out orders as of earlier today to ensure they are sent out in a timely manner as soon as we possibly can, though we are aware that we're trying to catch up to orders that were made previously first.

Of course, any further inquiries into an order's status or tracking can be sent in via email to customerservice@shoplc.com or called in at 877-899-0078 to Customer Service and we'd be more than happy to assist in resolving them. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any confusion or inconvenience experienced during this time! Your patience is greatly appreciated as we work to overcome this and get back on track!
8 x

anniebelle

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
Good Evening, Everyone!

In regards to shipping, we have begun shipping out orders as of earlier today to ensure they are sent out in a timely manner as soon as we possibly can, though we are aware that we're trying to catch up to orders that were made previously first.

Of course, any further inquiries into an order's status or tracking can be sent in via email to customerservice@shoplc.com or called in at 877-899-0078 to Customer Service and we'd be more than happy to assist in resolving them. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any confusion or inconvenience experienced during this time! Your patience is greatly appreciated as we work to overcome this and get back on track!
Connor, thanks so much for the update!
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Well let’s see....🧐

First it was Covid
Then it was the Holidays
Next it was clearance
Now it’s a storm

Oh and BTW....today was SUPPOSED to be “Colors of Petalite” which I was SO INTERESTED in seeing. I have a gorgeous blue petalite ring from the J channel.
I was looking forward to seeing the Colors of Petalite too! I know about white and blue and was hoping for a green.
Do you know the other colors it comes in?
I was also waiting for the Sundays Child show. Did I miss it!
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Be aware that many colors of petalite are coated or CVD Chemical vapor deposition like topaz and quartz. There are colors of petalite but most often they are colored to make them more appealing. There's nothing wrong with it. I really like the blue. Just know what you are buying. 💗
11 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Well let’s see....🧐

First it was Covid
Then it was the Holidays
Next it was clearance
Now it’s a storm

I was looking forward to seeing the Colors of Petalite too! I know about white and blue and was hoping for a green.
Do you know the other colors it comes in?
I was also waiting for the Sundays Child show. Did I miss it!
I hope it shows up soon. I know it also comes in yellow, pink and red.🥰🥰
3 x