Has anyone

AD

Has anyone

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Seen Niki on the other channel?? I haven’t but, I don’t watch that channel much 🙂.... And also Good morning everyone, including RS AND JQ, miss you two. Wonder who else if anyone got grounded Wednesday??? Plz come back RS. 😊..... H
8 x

Boston Irish

Re: Has anyone

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Good Morning to you too. I have no Clue what happened?🍀
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I flip over there from time to time, haven't seen her in a while. I need to see if they have a program guide that will tell us.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

🍀..... I really don’t either, sorry 😟
3 x

ok

Post by ok » 3 years ago

What other channel are ya all talking about? :?: Because the other channel I watch has a host named Nikki...
3 x

Beachpeace

Post by Beachpeace » 3 years ago

I have seen Nikki on the other channel. I have noticed that she looks tired and older. Her hair does not look healthy either. I do know she had COVID back in October but she said she did not have terrible effects from it. I just have to say she looked so much better on LC
3 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Seen Niki on the other channel?? I haven’t but, I don’t watch that channel much 🙂.... And also Good morning everyone, including RS AND JQ, miss you two. Wonder who else if anyone got grounded Wednesday??? Plz come back RS. 😊..... H
I'm here and will be. I never started anything and I never will.

I got a very sincere apology by the top man with understanding and compassion. It went a long way. I hope and pray this is over and I can enjoy this forum like everyone else.

I also appreciate Raregems for being a witness and stepping up to the injustice I was dealt. I'm fairly certain he was NOT booted. He did nothing wrong.

I've only watched Nikki a couple times on Friday nights. I wish she was back as I'm picking up that she is not so happy there. That is just my personal observation and I could be wrong.
3 x

ok

Post by ok » 3 years ago

Ok, I thought that was the Nikki in question. Weird though, because I just saw her the other day and she looked great! Healthy thick hair, skin, nails, etc. She's been Skyping on the shows from home as a guest, with various other hosts. And, has been quarantining due to covid making it's rounds through the family. If you about her then you know she has to be careful. She's a beauty inside and out.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Aeriana..sorry about the spelling of your name, just got up from a nap. Hopefully we can all get along 😊. Still don’t understand what happened, don’t really want to know. SO have you bought anything recently. Not me. I quit buying a few months ago to save money for my CT-SCAN, thank goodness I did co-pays are expensive on tests like this, even with Insurance. Have a great day. As well for everyone on forum 😊😊
3 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Aeriana..sorry about the spelling of your name, just got up from a nap. Hopefully we can all get along 😊. Still don’t understand what happened, don’t really want to know. SO have you bought anything recently. Not me. I quit buying a few months ago to save money for my CT-SCAN, thank goodness I did co-pays are expensive on tests like this, even with Insurance. Have a great day. As well for everyone on forum 😊😊
H - Thank you for this post it means a lot to me.

I've purchased small items in the past month but nothing of significance to report on. I did get a marvelous meteorite star necklace that I've enjoyed wearing layered with a polki diamond necklace I have from ShopLC. Neat combo.

I will continue to say prayers that your blood clot has dissipated/disappeared completely! Your money would be well spent to get those results and I wish that for you!

I wish everyone a good day and happy weekend too...!
Last edited by Ariana 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x