ADI!!!!!

RoxiJade

ADI!!!!!

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

God bless his heart, I know he means well, but Adi's shouting to sell those coats just made me change the channel. I will check back in this afternoon, but that is just too much.
4 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: ADI!!!!!

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback, it has been forwarded to our hosts.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

From Adi:

“Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Actually sometimes I really can't help it when my voice raises, it’s genuinely exciting to bring you some amazing deals, it’s just the way I’m wired. I genuinely get excited, and believe it or not, I am actually working on calming that aspect of my co-hosting down and toning down the voice so it’s not so off-putting. I appreciate you taking the time out to watch, and I sincerely apologize it made you switch channels. I will try to be better in the future. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the feedback though.

I hope you’ll shop with me next time, thanks again,

Adi”
11 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
From Adi:

Adi”
Yes, Adi, I will!
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Awhhh....🥺🥰
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I always like watching Adi especially when he’s paired with Katie Rooke. They are awesome together and I always try and watch them
3 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
From Adi:

“Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Actually sometimes I really can't help it when my voice raises, it’s genuinely exciting to bring you some amazing deals, it’s just the way I’m wired. I genuinely get excited, and believe it or not, I am actually working on calming that aspect of my co-hosting down and toning down the voice so it’s not so off-putting. I appreciate you taking the time out to watch, and I sincerely apologize it made you switch channels. I will try to be better in the future. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the feedback though.

Adi”
Thank you, so much Adi, for being sincere.
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RoxiJade wrote:
4 years ago
God bless his heart, I know he means well, but Adi's shouting to sell those coats just made me change the channel. I will check back in this afternoon, but that is just too much.
Adi gets very excited.
But he does crack me up wearing the fuzzy robes. 😂
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I like Adi’s enthusiasm. He makes me smile.
3 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 4 years ago

I really appreciate Adi's response. It takes a big man to take criticism and try to do better. Thanks
7 x