Not Happy Mods!

DesertQueen

Not Happy Mods!

Post by DesertQueen » 3 years ago

My last order (and I do mean my last) has 7 items invoiced. Those 7 items were in part one of the primary reasons I ordered especially in the case of the Brazilian Quartz ring. Can you look into whether or not it will be fulfilled? I would not have ordered the other items had I known that this would happen.

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Rashad
5 x

PattiH

Re: Not Happy Mods!

Post by PattiH » 3 years ago

Good luck. I was told I have to file a police report for missing shipments! I"ll never order from here again.
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
My last order (and I do mean my last) has 7 items invoiced. Those 7 items were in part one of the primary reasons I ordered especially in the case of the Brazilian Quartz ring. Can you look into whether or not it will be fulfilled? I would not have ordered the other items had I known that this would happen.

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Rashad
Good Afternoon, DesertQueen!

I am so sorry to hear this! I have forwarded the order details to our shipment team for an inquiry into the current status of the 7 items. Once we receive a response, we'd be happy to update you here, or email you privately with the details. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any confusion caused during this time while we work to get this resolved for you!
2 x

DesertQueen

PattiH wrote:
3 years ago
Good luck. I was told I have to file a police report for missing shipments! I"ll never order from here again.
I had the same thing happen to me and never received the shipments or compensation. They told me to report it to the police. How can I call the police on a shipment that was never sent to my P.O. Box!!???
6 x

DesertQueen

@Moderator_Connor Thank You! I hope to here from you soon in the forum.
3 x

PattiH

Post by PattiH » 3 years ago

I'd like to know the same thing. It was delivered to my home but it never got here. I was home the entire day. Nothing.

Bet I dont' hear from a moderator....
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

PattiH wrote:
3 years ago
I'd like to know the same thing. It was delivered to my home but it never got here. I was home the entire day. Nothing.

Bet I dont' hear from a moderator....
Good Afternoon, PattiH!

I'm sorry to hear this happened to your order! If you would, may you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information, and we'd be happy to look into this for you. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any confusion or inconvenience you have experienced during this, and we look forward to hearing from you!
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Moderator Conner can you tell me why may shipment ended up in As and Vs still waiting about ten items.😞🍀
3 x

DesertQueen

Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Rashad

I am so sorry to hear this! I have forwarded the order details to our shipment team for an inquiry into the current status of the 7 items. Once we receive a response, we'd be happy to update you here, or email you privately with the details. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any confusion caused during this time while we work to get this resolved for you!
Any news about my invoiced order?
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 3 years ago

DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago
Moderator_Connor wrote:
3 years ago
DesertQueen wrote:
3 years ago

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Danielle
@Moderator_Rashad

Any news about my invoiced order?
Good afternoon,

As of last night, they are currently working on getting those items reshipped to you. I have inquired for more information, as soon as we get more, we will follow up with you.
3 x