Shipping delays

Hollie

Re: Shipping delays

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
Hollie, I'm from Chicago by white sox park. Now I'm about a half an hour or less past Joliet down I-55. 😁
Ok, so you're near 2 of my sister's now. I lived in Chicago until 3rd grade. It was close to my dad's hospital. Then we went north by the lake. I still cheer my Chicago teams.
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Just checked the status of my shipments. One is getting closer, at the airport. One is in Arizona!?!?! One is still being packed! And one has no info! I have a cart full waiting to be purchased, but won't buy until I receive something!
I'm waiting for things to clear out first before ordering again. I understand the weather situation but I don't get why the packages are traveling around the U.S before getting to the correct State.
Maybe they're taking vacations. Lol
5 x

Lacy

Post by Lacy » 3 years ago

Packages being sent to usps facilities in CA and AZ before being shipped to NH. That's a new one. In the past they went to Houston TX usps facilities. Then to NH. Doesn't
make sense. No wonder why the deliveries take longer.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have 13 items still in Az I love in St. Louis Mo.😞🍀
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

🍀..... I think you’re items went the wrong way 🥴. I love St. Louis, I remember the Arch being built 🙂....H.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Just checked the status of my shipments. One is getting closer, at the airport. One is in Arizona!?!?! One is still being packed! And one has no info! I have a cart full waiting to be purchased, but won't buy until I receive something!
Just checked the status again. The one that was at the airport is out for delivery today! Ordered it on 2/11 :lol: the item in Arizona is still there. One order is still being packed ??? The item with no info yesterday is in California!!! I live in Ohio.
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hi Victoria and all: I’ve gotten a few packages that were ordered back a few months ago. Happy surprises! If you go to your order history, if your item doesn’t have a tracking # then I don’t know what they are doing with it. Obviously nothing. I’ll have to call customer service to see what is wrong. That is usually stressful but maybe I’ll get lucky & get a rep who talks English. 🍀🍀🍀🍀
5 x