Have you had missing shipments?

PattiH

Have you had missing shipments?

Post by PattiH » 3 years ago

I am so frustrated with the customer service from ShopLC and Lone Star Overnight delivery service that I am going to contact the Travis County District Attorney's office to see what, if anything, can be done other than, as two ShopLC customer service agents and one Lone Star agent told me, to file a police report.

If you want to email me with anything you want me to include in my correspondence with the Travis County, Tx. District Attorney, you can email me. I'll include anything y'all want me to, but please be honest.

Something somewhere is rotten when I have zero trouble getting all shipments from JTV, QVC, Amazon, Ebay and even Etsy, and have had nothing but trouble since ShopLC changed their delivery service from USPO to Lone Star. ShopLC takes my money, says that Lone Star picked up my shipments, but I have no way of knowing if something happened to my order inside ShopLC or inside Lone Star. Regardless, my orders go in but never come out. I am told they did their part, but how do I know that? I have nothing but them both telling me my orders were shipped and/or delivered. They say they have no way of knowing if I am being dishonest, but how do I know THEY are not being dishonest? Something happened to my orders once they went in at ShopLC. And I'm stuck paying for them.

I know my orders don't amount to much to ShopLC, but it does to me, as I worked hard to earn the money that is now lost. And that I will continue to have to pay as at least one item is on Budget Pay.
5 x

HowRevelationary

Re: Have you had missing shipments?

Post by HowRevelationary » 3 years ago

Wow, shoplc, sounds like you need to do a quality assurance review of your delivery service providers. What is wrong with USPS? They have always delivered the goods for me from shoplc for ten years with nearly zero problems.

So sorry this is happening. I felt a twist in my gut of sympathy frustration for you!

Hope shoplc sees the wisdom of fixing this issue for you before it escalates into a full blown criminal investigation.

Keep us posted!
7 x

PattiH

My email disappeared again, sorry folks. Guess it's breaking rules.

But I'll keep everyone posted if anything actually comes of it.
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

In the state of Illinois the USPS is terrible. You can go on line and see how in certain areas around Chicago land they don't even get their mail for up to 3 weeks!!!! When I get packages from shoplc most the time they're okay. But once in awhile it sits in an USPS center for up to about two weeks!!! And it's only about an hour away! They need to go with FedEx or UPS. PattiH, call your credit card company or your bank and stop the payment on the budget pays. That's what I do. I don't know if you can, but try it. Hope you get your packages or money back soon!!! 💗
4 x

PattiH

The one shipment was "delivered' Feb. 5. Not.

It was supposed to go from Austin Tx to a town just north of Houston.

My bank will not do a stop payment on an automatic debit.

I'm just screwed.
4 x

PattiH

And I just noticed something.... I placed my orders for three items on 2/3 at 5:50 p.m. and it shows they were delivered on 2/5 at 10:30 a.m., which is like 16.4 or .5 hours later. So my order was recieved and went thru the whole recieved/picked/packaged/picked up, thru the courier service and delivered 200 miles away in 16.5 hours? Uh...no. I've never gotten anything that quickly, not even an overnight package.

Someone messed up, whether on purpose or not remains to be seen.
4 x

PattiH

Update.

I sent an email to customer service as per the moderator, and here is the email reply from customer serivce tonight;

"I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have faced. According to order# 1848656387,BC3M1848468043,1848433959, it was delivered. We request you to check with your neighbors to see if a package may have been inadvertently delivered to them in error. As your package has been scanned as delivered, as per company policy, we urge you to please file a report with USPS for investigation into your package, and if needed, a police report. We hope you find the package. If you need anything else, please feel free to reach us back. Have a great day!"

Best Regards,
Abhishek S

HELLO? It was not sent with USPS. It was sent with Lone Star Overnight.

It could not have traveled 200+ miles and been delivered 16.5 hours after I ordered it.

Does anyone there actually care?
4 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

You may want to contact the Better Business Bureau as well. Since the new president has taken over at Shop
LC things have gotten progressively worse...especially with even getting the orders shipped out in a timely manner and with customer service. I have had items to go for days and days before they even leave their facility. Other shopping channels I order from at least get the items out to be shipped...quickly. Sometimes I have my items from them in a few days with no problems. I know ShopLC prides itself for low shipping...but in the long run, I had rather pay a little more for better reliability. I don’t know who decided to change the shipping carrier here...but they obviously were more interested in saving money than looking out for their customers!I report things that happen to ShopLC and they assure me the problem will be dealt with and it never is. I USED to love to shop here but I am getting more and more wary of their practices. Someone over the president’s head seriously needs to be aware of what is going on and do something about it.
3 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I just read the email you got back from customer service. I had a similar experience! I RECEIVED perfume that had been OPENED when I got it! This was during the holidays and I had intended to gift it. I contacted CS and was advised by someone to return it. So, I did. I wanted a refund. Guess what? It was returned back to me because they said it had been opened! But I DIDN’T OPEN IT! THat was the reason I returned it in the first place! I tried to get the to understand my situation. A moderator sent me a message and gave me an email address to contact customer service and told me he would send me out a new return label so I could ship it back to them...AGAIN! I wrote a long detailed explanation of what had happened and emailed it to them. I received an email back saying I couldn’t return it because it had been opened and they were being very strict about opened products because of covid! So, I got screwed. I certainly didn’t gift it...and I, myself, wasn’t going to use it either...especially with covid rampant! It ended up in the trash! I don’t know who the people are working in customer service but I don’t think they EVER understood the situation! Sounds like the same thing has happened in the email you just received!
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

OH MY GOODNESS. 😳😩
0 x