Has anyone

AD

Re: Has anyone

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Ariana:... I’m sorry to hear about your accident. I truly hope you get better. I understand stand. My mom got hit by a big truck where she was walking with a lady, in 1996. She was in a medically induced coma for about six months, was in rehabilitation for over a year. She did get a bit better. By the grace of God she made it, she will be 89 in June. Then last year got Covid, made through that also. She is a tough German Lady. She’s my Mother. H.
3 x

ok

Post by ok » 3 years ago

Fyi, Nikki's on the other station live right now. Just thought you might like to know :)
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

OK:....thanks, I see her. She does look tired. H
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
OK:....thanks, I see her. She does look tired. H
She's not acting like the old Nikki. She looks tired and bored. He hair looks unhealthy.
2 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Ariana:... I’m sorry to hear about your accident. I truly hope you get better. I understand stand. My mom got hit by a big truck where she was walking with a lady, in 1996. She was in a medically induced coma for about six months, was in rehabilitation for over a year. She did get a bit better. By the grace of God she made it, she will be 89 in June. Then last year got Covid, made through that also. She is a tough German Lady. She’s my Mother. H.
H - thank you for sharing the inspiration I love hearing and it warmed my heart reading about your mom and her recovery. I can see how deeply you respect and love her - and I love hearing about her strength to fight the good fight! It's beyond strength in my opinion. Pure love of life and determination. It's really good to hear she made it through and yes, by the Grace of God.
2 x