ADI!!!!!

Blossom

Re: ADI!!!!!

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
From Adi:

“Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. Actually sometimes I really can't help it when my voice raises, it’s genuinely exciting to bring you some amazing deals, it’s just the way I’m wired. I genuinely get excited, and believe it or not, I am actually working on calming that aspect of my co-hosting down and toning down the voice so it’s not so off-putting. I appreciate you taking the time out to watch, and I sincerely apologize it made you switch channels. I will try to be better in the future. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the feedback though.

I hope you’ll shop with me next time, thanks again,

Adi”
So glad you understand! Please tell the other loud hosts to calm down too (in case they don't read the forum)...they know who they are.
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Adi!!! yer the man! Love ya with Stacey, Yawww :lol:
I don't shop like the Tasmanian Devil that the OTHER host
might like to see me do.

Yer alright..... yawwww XO
1 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Oh ya! Love you and Stacy together oh ya! :D
1 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

You do realize that.he is hosting with Katie right now
1 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I think all of the long time shoppers all appreciate what he does and we do love you Adi!
3 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
yep....loved him with stacy. oh yawww :lol:
katie, not so much. :roll:
1 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

honey wrote:
4 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
4 years ago
yep....loved him with stacy. oh yawww :lol:
katie, not so much. :roll:
But I really love Katie, also. Beautiful, funny, smart lady!
2 x

Vivian

Post by Vivian » 4 years ago

I absolutely love Adi.
I understand we all have different ways of responding and reacting, etc. but Adi is so genuine (I cannot say that about another host, but I’m Sure others adore her. I feel she speaks so... slowly....and ....u n e c e s s a r i l y for the Most part. So I just turn the channel. Her voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard to My ears, regardless of how ‘beautiful’ she is). I’m Sure it’s not easy being in front of a camera knowing that many people are out criticizing every word or reaction that comes out of their hearts and mouths. Nikki, Adi, Tenor, Marva, Shawn (the taller blond lady who is usually with Marva and I’m sorry if I misspelled her name) Karen and Cheryl are my favorites. Everybody has different likes and dislikes. Maybe instead of criticizing we should just compliment the ones we think are awesome and not comment on the ones who drive us to turn the channel. I’m not perfect. I did voice my opinion about the one host but simply turn the channel when she’s on.
0 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Vivian wrote:
4 years ago
I absolutely love Adi.
I understand we all have different ways of responding and reacting, etc. but Adi is so genuine (I cannot say that about another host, but I’m Sure others adore her. I feel she speaks so... slowly....and ....u n e c e s s a r i l y for the Most part. So I just turn the channel. Her voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard to My ears, regardless of how ‘beautiful’ she is). I’m Sure it’s not easy being in front of a camera knowing that many people are out criticizing every word or reaction that comes out of their hearts and mouths. Nikki, Adi, Tenor, Marva, Shawn (the taller blond lady who is usually with Marva and I’m sorry if I misspelled her name) Karen and Cheryl are my favorites. Everybody has different likes and dislikes. Maybe instead of criticizing we should just compliment the ones we think are awesome and not comment on the ones who drive us to turn the channel. I’m not perfect. I did voice my opinion about the one host but simply turn the channel when she’s on.
I would hope any negative posts regarding hosts are never meant to be mean/cruel. Some hosts do their 'job' in an off putting manner (like the one which causes you to change channels) they may be unaware of unless a bit if constructive criticism is voiced. We all want to keep watching!
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Nobody is perfect. I happen to respect Tenner except when he sets up( usually with Matt) a FAKE PRICE MISTAKE. Of course he does it to create a buying frenzy, because viewers think they are getting a much bigger bargain then they are. Thats below Shoplc to allow this. Its called LYING. Some viewers live paycheck to paycheck and tune in to shoplc to try and buy Affordable things. But, one day he was trying to sell beads. He said the price was $1695.00 and Matt put $595.00. Of course it was a setup. The acting was awful, but he made some viewers believe they were getting off an extra $1100.00. There was a buying frenzy and cheap BEADS were sold out for $600. Those poor viewers were duped. I feel bad, because returning it cost them 2 way shipping. That was a DARK DAY for shoplc. He even had his co- hosts go along with him. I text him begging for him to stop with these fake price mistakes that was happening almost every time he was on. Eventually viewers caught on and the damage was less, and he stopped doing it so often. So I appreciate that he barely does it now. Like I said no one is perfect.
1 x