Tracking???? Problems!!

buyitall

Tracking???? Problems!!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

I checked tracking on several packages yesterday and it said they would be delivered tomorrow. I just checked tracking again and it says my order is being processed! What in the world is going on?? Which one do I believe???
10 x

AD

Re: Tracking???? Problems!!

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Oh my goodness. I kinda just waited a day or two then would go look again, some times it would amaze me what happens in a day or two :lol:
8 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

This happens all the time now, I guess it’s considered standard operating procedure! I have a package that was due last week, then yesterday, now who knows, I live in Ohio it was in Ohio and then went to Ca. Go figure. I have had it with SLC. They are the Laughing Stock of internet shopping anymore.
7 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

I can understand problems due to weather, but I don't understand why our packages need to travel to "the other coast" en route to being delivered. Although "free shipping" is a nice perk....not when it delays things for weeks. By the time something arrives, you barely remember what it was that you ordered...and "did I really need that?" kicks in.

I'd rather pay a few dollars and get things in a timely manner.

No...I don't think I'll be ordering in the future.
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I've decided that there is a series of errors being made, basically pure carelessness! First off scanning is critical. I don't believe packages are being sent to California, but rather found in California!! All in a rush to getting things out and not knowing how. What with the snowstorm, people were probably being asked to perform duties they were not trained to do. the blind leading the blind!
5 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I've decided that there is a series of errors being made, basically pure carelessness! First off scanning is critical. I don't believe packages are being sent to California, but rather found in California!! All in a rush to getting things out and not knowing how. What with the snowstorm, people were probably being asked to perform duties they were not trained to do. the blind leading the blind!
I think it has more to do with inexpensive bulk shipping. CA may be "the hub" for DHL.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ugeek: I’m a beet Nick.... :lol: :lol: ...H
4 x

anniebelle

MsTabbyKats wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I think it has more to do with inexpensive bulk shipping. CA may be "the hub" for DHL.
But we've never had it our shipments going to CA until this storm. They have used DHL forever!
6 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ugeek: I’m a beet Nick.... :lol: :lol: ...H
H: are you drinking??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago