3 years ago
A:....NO!!!!! :lol: :lol: , just havin FUN😊. :ugeek: :mrgreen: :geek: ...H
Why not??? Happy Hour at 3:30 today.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

Kat

Re: Tracking???? Problems!!

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Maybe they didn't even get rereuted from Texas to California. Maybe it's coming from India then to California. On eBay a lot of sellers are international and were saying that they were US based because they had a warehouse in California. A lot of sellers that are from China have a warehouse in California, so they'll ship it from China to California. And thinking that you're buying something from the US, but you have to wait for them to ship it from China to California then to you. So when I do buy off of eBay, I make sure the shipping dates are what I want. If I want something fast I make sure they're definitely in the US and not from China or wherever. I don't want to wait 3 weeks to 2 months to get my packages sometimes. Sometimes I need them right away cuz their gifts. And sometimes I don't care, if the price is right and it's for me, or for a present several months down the line. But at least I know when I'm getting it. But when you're expecting a package in a week and it takes almost a month and I'm not talking about just eBay, it gets you really mad.
7 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

The tracking information is embedded in the packaging. The package is going to wherever it says it is. My opinion still is that they found a very cost effective way to ship.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

MsTabbyKats wrote:
3 years ago
The tracking information is embedded in the packaging. The package is going to wherever it says it is. My opinion still is that they found a very cost effective way to ship.
What are you referring to? Not LC packages.
2 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
MsTabbyKats wrote:
3 years ago
Yes...all packages that are tracked. There are bar codes that are scanned.
4 x

anniebelle

MsTabbyKats wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
MsTabbyKats wrote:
3 years ago
Yes...all packages that are tracked. There are bar codes that are scanned.
I misunderstood your use of "embedded" in the packaging. Yes of course there is the barcode on the package. But it doesn't work if it's not scanned, probably by a human being.
3 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

This package that I've been waiting for almost a month now said it left Texas and was on its way to me. Then it switched to nothing and then all of a sudden it says it's getting shipped from California. Then it was again on its way to me and supposed to be delivered yesterday. And again nothing. So I don't know how a package could leave Texas and then it's on its way to me and then all of a sudden say it's leaving California and it's on its way to me. Something's wrong there. I don't think they ever shipped it from Texas. They probably didn't have the inventory and waited for it to come from overseas. Either way they're shipping is a disaster. Now hopefully I don't have missing and broken items.
8 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

Still waiting for a package to be delivered that was ordered on 2/14 and then finally shipped on 2/21. Tracking has been telling me for over a week now that it will be delivered today. Not!! Over 3 weeks from the order date to receive your merchandise is ridiculous, it’s not coming from China!
6 x

anniebelle

Bella wrote:
3 years ago
Still waiting for a package to be delivered that was ordered on 2/14 and then finally shipped on 2/21. Tracking has been telling me for over a week now that it will be delivered today. Not!! Over 3 weeks from the order date to receive your merchandise is ridiculous, it’s not coming from China!
Are you sure??? :lol:
6 x