Sunday (3/7/21)coffee ☕☕☕

Gypsy

Re: Sunday (3/7/21)coffee ☕☕☕

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Kat wrote:
3 years ago
Well I guess I'm not a doctor 😆😁😜🤭😉😏🤣😂☺️ Hope everyone has a great day!!!! ☺️💗💗💗
@Kat

Good Morning 👋

Most of us aren't :lol: 😂 :lol: 😂 :lol: 😂 :lol: 😂 :lol:

hope you and hubby are doing well this morning. -Gypsy
9 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago
Good Sunday Morning Ladies

6:09 am

Coffee ? ☕[clink]☕

For some reason there is so much anger in the air. So today I am going to try laughing instead of snarling. I think we all need an emotional boost 🥰
Humor is such a strong weapon, such a strong answer. Laughter can cure a physical condition, it can and will positively affect emotional distress as well. Laughter is able to usher in new perspective which can give way to a new attitude, and can affect our attitude towards any situation or individual. Finding humor in a situation, any situation,
can prevent us from falling into the trap of feeling powerless or behaving like victims. That being said........

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes 🦟🦟

It's always darkest just before dawn. So, if you're gonna take your neighbors paper....that's the time to do it 🙈

Ladies, why is it we can't put our mascara on with our mouths closed?
😯

Why isn't there a mouse flavored cat food ? 🐀😺

NEVER under any circumstances take a sleeping pill 😴 and a laxative 😳 on the same night!

And before this post gets too long.....

When I was young I wanted to be a doctor so I took the entrance exam to goto medical school. One of the questions asked us to rearrange the letters -
PNEIS into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect,
Those who answered
SPINE are doctors today....
the rest of us are.... well, not doctors !

😂😂😂😂😂

We should try to choose humor, it will always keep our personal power where is belongs....WITH US !!

Don't forget your Happy Dance 💃💃💃

💞💞(((HUGS)))- GYPSY

@Gypsy
Your words are wise!
Your funnies are so funny!
You are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day🌞
Thank you for the ☕ I need a cuppa before tackling the mole runs in my yard!❤😊
10 x

Gypsy

Blossom wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

Coffee ? ☕[clink]☕

For some reason there is so much anger in the air. So today I am going to try laughing instead of snarling. I think we all need an emotional boost 🥰
Humor is such a strong weapon, such a strong answer. Laughter can cure a physical condition, it can and will positively affect emotional distress as well. Laughter is able to usher in new perspective which can give way to a new attitude, and can affect our attitude towards any situation or individual. Finding humor in a situation, any situation,
can prevent us from falling into the trap of feeling powerless or behaving like victims. That being said........

It's always darkest just before dawn. So, if you're gonna take your neighbors paper....that's the time to do it 🙈

😯

NEVER under any circumstances take a sleeping pill 😴 and a laxative 😳 on the same night!

When I was young I wanted to be a doctor so I took the entrance exam to goto medical school. One of the questions asked us to rearrange the letters -
PNEIS into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect,
Those who answered

😂😂😂😂😂

We should try to choose humor, it will always keep our personal power where is belongs....WITH US !!

💞💞(((HUGS)))- GYPSY

@Gypsy
Your words are wise!
Your funnies are so funny!
You are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day🌞
Thank you for the ☕ I need a cuppa before tackling the mole runs in my yard!❤😊

@Blossom

Hello 😻 grab a sweet treat before you go 🍩🥯 !!! Tend the zoo and we'll chat later 😊-Gypsy
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Just call me Dr. beet nick :ugeek: Ok A. And all 😊🤪 :lol: ...H
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Good afternoon all, glad to see everyone is having a good day and @Gypsy your story made me laugh, I was not thinking spine so I would have failed too.
8 x

Gypsy

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
Good afternoon all, glad to see everyone is having a good day and @Gypsy your story made me laugh, I was not thinking spine so I would have failed too.
@Gem Lover

Good Afternoon to you 😊👋

Hope things are warming up there for you !!!
Is there a doctor in the house 😂😂😂😂😂
Stay safe and take care 🥰 -Gypsy
4 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

Coffee ? ☕[clink]☕

😯

Those who answered

😂😂😂😂😂

💞💞(((HUGS)))- GYPSY

Hi Gypsy great post especially the putting on mascara with mouth closed. I never realized I have my mouth hanging open while applying mascara :lol:
7 x

Gypsy

JA wrote:
3 years ago
Gypsy wrote:
3 years ago

Coffee ? ☕[clink]☕

😯

Those who answered

😂😂😂😂😂

💞💞(((HUGS)))- GYPSY

Hi Gypsy great post especially the putting on mascara with mouth closed. I never realized I have my mouth hanging open while applying mascara :lol:

@JA

Happy to be of service

😯 😀 😉 😊

-Gypsy
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@Gypsy , I love all your posts. Your positiveness can really add so much cheer! I love the jokes and shared them with my buddy,
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:shock: :o ...Gemlover of course the answer is spine. Oh my lord :lol: :lol: :lol: I m laughing sOooooo hard right now I can’t type. H
4 x