Tracking???? Problems!!

Bella

Re: Tracking???? Problems!!

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I hope not! Supposedly it was shipped from Austin. Good grief if it would be coming directly from China! But as slow as their shipping is who knows?
5 x

PattiH

Post by PattiH » 3 years ago

The 'snowstorm' excuse is no longer valid.

I ordered a ring from JTV on Friday evening. From the 'Girlfriend Friday' program to be exact.

Got it in my mail at 11:15 this morning.

So no, 'the snowstorm' doesn't cut it anymore.
8 x

Bella

That’s what I like about JTV their shipping and customer service is exceptional!
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Bella wrote:
3 years ago
That’s what I like about JTV their shipping and customer service is exceptional!
I've been ordering a lot lately, it's always here right away!
8 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Bella, since they're an Indian based company, it's probably coming from. I ordered two different orders on February 16th and they finally arrived today!!! Hopefully everybody that ordered in the whole month of February gets your packages this month. Good luck everyone!!! 💗💗💗
7 x

Bella

Well I just received a email that my package that was due over 10 days ago, then numerous times last week it was due now it has been sent from Detroit to Brooklyn Mi. due to forwarding instructions or a incorrect zip code! For crying out loud it was in Ohio near my hometown over a week ago and now it’s farther away! How can it have the wrong zip code or bad forwarding info? Yeah,it must be the snowstorm, this is just plain stupid. It was shipped 2/21!! SLC I am done!!
6 x