ShopLC needs to stop being so shady

DoubleLshopper

ShopLC needs to stop being so shady

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

Any moderator care to give an explanation as to how you can lose on an item in the auction when your max bid is higher than the bid that one?
9 x

Gem Lover

Re: ShopLC needs to stop being so shady

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

Some thing seems very wrong if your max bid was higher then what the winning person bid.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I have seen that happen before, right in front of my eyes 👀🥴
4 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

That's happened to me before. So what I do, if they have more of that specific item I bid again but a lot lower. And I usually get it then. I know, it doesn't make any sense. I personally think that the ra is rigged. You place your order and then you get a couple of refunds. And they're excuse is that they're sold out. But the same exact item and or multiples of that item are still on the ra. Or even better it's still in stock on the main site. Not right at all.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Kat:.....also happened to me. Won a 3D Surkriti grey bag for 20.00. Got I called they said it was damaged, it was also on the web for 59.00 🥴🤔. H.
5 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

AD, that wasn't right!!! I've had sets come in and whether it was a missing pendant or a bracelet and I tell them that I just want the replacement bracelet or pendant or whatever is missing.Cuz that's why I bought it because it was a set. Instead they just refund me the money. But yet there's more on the ra. So I'm supposed to win it at a higher bid. No thanks.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Got tired of all the EXCUSES. DONT SHOP ANYMORE. SAVING 💸💵💴💰🥳
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Looks like SLC finally got the RA over bidding under control. At least what I have looked at. Swarovski. 🙂.....H
2 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 3 years ago

Have no stress, at all..all my bidding is "gone with the wind"! :D
3 x

DoubleLshopper

Post by DoubleLshopper » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Looks like SLC finally got the RA over bidding under control. At least what I have looked at. Swarovski. 🙂.....H
It looks that way but they still use bots based off my independent research that I have conducted over the last month.
2 x