SLC complaints- In my opinion

Gypsy

SLC complaints- In my opinion

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

After several years now shopping with SLC, having had my share of issues with customer service and the quality control issues within the warehouse. And being on the forum, pretty much since the beginning,

IN MY OPINION.....

Every single shipping, customer service, warehouse or quality control complaint, shouldn't be "forwarded to the appropriate department for consideration" But should be IMMEDIATELY copied and sent to AMIT so that he can see for himself why we , the customers of Shoplc, are angry and disappointed in our SLC .

I often wonder....is the President of Shoplc aware ?????

Because the way the issues are being handled, isn't working. It doesn't seem as if anyone is REALLY listening.

-Gypsy
21 x

MsTabbyKats

Re: SLC complaints- In my opinion

Post by MsTabbyKats » 3 years ago

There are moderators on this board. They are listening. But, they bring low cost items at a very low cost; they have to cut corners or raise the price.

Based on "the current shipping situation" I wouldn't buy anything that I need in less than a month or is above "very inexpensive". By the time it comes, the excitement wears off.
5 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 3 years ago

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't all these problems start once Amit became president?
10 x

Jo

Post by Jo » 3 years ago

Maybe not ALL the problems, but for sure they stopped the coupons and special discount days very soon after he came along.
9 x

RoseyRuby

Post by RoseyRuby » 3 years ago

They would probably sell a lot more of their high end items, if these problems were rectified. NO way, would I buy a ring or loose gemstone, for a couple of thousand dollars, with all of the delivery and quality issues.
7 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

I wish they'd stop entire days of under $10.00 crap!! They must scour dollar general stores to sell all that cheap garbage! When is this Co. going to get in some new merchandise as they keep rotating the same old...same old!!
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Sarasota wrote:
3 years ago
I wish they'd stop entire days of under $10.00 crap!! They must scour dollar general stores to sell all that cheap garbage! When is this Co. going to get in some new merchandise as they keep rotating the same old...same old!!
Maybe you should try some of that Under10 "crap". you might like it.
7 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

I have purchased many under 10 large necklaces over the years also Silverstone rings years sgo. Some of these pieces are better made than th high end ones I have purchased. I love the under 10. Have a great day .😄🍀
5 x

Ireland

Post by Ireland » 3 years ago

I used to rarely miss an Under $10 day. There were a lot of genuine gemstones, sterling silver, statement pieces. Now it's more costume or fashion pieces. I really won't buy brass or mystery metal. I do like stainless at times. I would prefer under $15 or under $20 if it meant better quality. I don't buy much in the way of household and I learned to avoid clothing because the sizes are off. It's clear that they are changing and leaving some customers behind. I definitely miss the old slc when Kevin was prez. He actually would answer an email and try to solve problems.
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

:D I look forward to the under $10 I have bought what looks like labor intensive seed bead necklaces. I'm on a budget and like to see items that aren't budget busters.
3 x