Cleo watch

Ireland

Re: Cleo watch

Post by Ireland » 3 years ago

AD wrote: ↑
3 years ago
How are you today Ireland gs. ..... H😊
Not bad. Haven't been up for long. The sun is shining and there is a breeze that reminds me of the ocean. How are you? πŸŒ…β—‰β€Ώβ—‰
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I’m good 😊. Like your drawing :lol: It is you. Love it :lol:
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

@RS
it was just a few short weeks
ago that I let our 15 yr old Jack Russell go,
Missy. I whispered ..."get goin' little girl."
I know that she looks back as I keep
having to remind her that...."it's okay,
get goin', run."
11 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Honey I am sorry for you. We lost our Bubby last St Patrick's day. He was 13. Miss him everyday. I hope he is running with all the babies up there as yours is. πŸ˜ͺπŸ’šπŸ€
11 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@RS , haven't heard from you all day. How are you? And Cleo? You've been heavy in my thoughts.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote: ↑
3 years ago
@RS , haven't heard from you all day. How are you? And Cleo? You've been heavy in my thoughts.
Thank you πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

I made a post but it has a pic so I guess no mods today.

She’s gone. A few hours ago. I’m a wreck
9 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

I’m sorry RS, but she’s no longer suffering πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I know πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”. To borrow from Honey . . . Run, Cleo , run.
8 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

RS. My sister says to tell you she has been standing watch beside you in spirit. She wanted to share a piece from an obscure play by Shakespeare with you, as sisters do. I hope I have this right. "Fear no more the heat of the sun. Nor the furious winter rages. Thou thy world's tasks have done. A flight of angels sing thee to thy rest."
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

I am so sorry @RS
Whether it be our precious human kids or our precious fur babies, its a very painful loss. I hope the beautiful memories of Cleo helps you cope with this terrible loss 😰
Right now, I am so stricken with grief, worse because it was sudden, no warning. Just 2 days of coughing,,which turned deadly.
He was a IT expert protecting companies with high security passwords. I am getting constant calls from the companies, asking do I know his passwords. Begging me to try and guess them. I tried, and got an alert if I put in one more wrong password, I will permanently disable the system.. I myself have all his Apple products, without the ability to get into them.
I am going again today to his condo to continue to give away his belongings to charity.
So many of these things I bought him. I really want to save it for him, but then im shaken by reality that my youngest child is gone forever. Never to hold him again, if only for a momentπŸ˜₯
I thought that no one can console me, but I was wrong. All of our tribes beautiful wishes did help me alot.
THANK YOU ALL !! especially the ones that are also grieving for their own terrible loss.
Some people think that because I have other kids, the loss is less painful. WRONG !! WRONG !! WRONG !!

HUGS TO ALL OF YOU πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Vicky
11 x