Dividing the taxes through Budget payments

Breakout

Dividing the taxes through Budget payments

Post by Breakout » 4 years ago

I would like to see the taxes on the product divided in the budget pays like other shopping networks are doing. It makes it so easy to continue to purchase! :D :D s
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: Dividing the taxes through Budget payments

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Breakout wrote:
4 years ago
I would like to see the taxes on the product divided in the budget pays like other shopping networks are doing. It makes it so easy to continue to purchase! :D :D s
Thank you for your suggestion, we will forward this feedback to our Finance department.
1 x

LisaC2019

Re: Dividing the taxes through Budget payments

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Breakout wrote:
4 years ago
Hello @Breakout if you don't mind sharing...what shopping networks are dividing the taxes. I have shopped with HSN, QVC, Evine (now ShopHQ, and others and the shipping and taxes were usually included with the first payment taken. I do remember QVC once divided the total amount (including shipping and taxes) but they have since stopped and now only the price is divided for the easy payments. I do think a lot of people would benefit from you suggestion over time. Thanks
1 x