Annibelle

AD

Annibelle

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Rotten Ramond got the back of my leg good this time, about two inches long with his teeth. He wanted TUNA, I WASNT READY TO GIVE THEM ANY AT THAT TIME :twisted: SOOooo HE IS IN THE DOG KENNEL, IN JAIL :lol: he won’t be getting out any time soon. No amount of bail $ could get him out. Later when I am not so 😡.....H
2 x

anniebelle

Re: Annibelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Rotten Ramond got the back of my leg good this time, about two inches long with his teeth. He wanted TUNA, I WASNT READY TO GIVE THEM ANY AT THAT TIME :twisted: SOOooo HE IS IN THE DOG KENNEL, IN JAIL :lol: he won’t be getting out any time soon. No amount of bail $ could get him out. Later when I am not so 😡.....H
The way you've written this, I can't help but laugh! :lol: I hope the sentence isn't too long! :lol:

Milo got me on the back of my leg today too, not a large wound but a very long drip of blood! :lol:
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Must be a pet full moon.

Hawkins is having a time out for screeching!

She was a good girl when she was out playing. Guess she didn’t think playtime was over.
3 x

anniebelle

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Must be a pet full moon.

Hawkins is having a time out for screeching!

She was a good girl when she was out playing. Guess she didn’t think playtime was over.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

RS.... :lol: :lol: .......A this is the worst wound he has ever done :lol: he won’t be in long😊😢.....Chuckles and Michelle are ON. :ugeek: :lol:
3 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
RS.... :lol: :lol: .......A this is the worst wound he has ever done :lol: he won’t be in long😊😢.....Chuckles and Michelle are ON. :ugeek: :lol:
No thanks, not those two!
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

How about Chuckles and Dion, they are on now. 🙂.
1 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
3 years ago
How about Chuckles and Dion, they are on now. 🙂.
Well he is still arrogant and rude, but Dionne can hold her own! Earlier when Michelle was on, I just had to mute!
1 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

A:....DITTO 🙂
1 x