Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

Ena

Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

YAY or NAY? :D
Are you looking forward to it?
I assume all sales will be final...
11 x

Gypsy

Re: Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

NAY ...I've already noticed the price increases on items in preparation for the "sale".

And ALL SALES FINAL ??

Since I've recently returned items because they were not as advertised and the quality left alot to be desired, I'm not looking to shop during the "sale" if things can't be returned.

- Gypsy
16 x

AD

Re: Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

Post by AD » 3 years ago

🗣 NOPE, NO, NOT, NIX, and NINE :ugeek: ..H
13 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Need you ask! Why buy items that have inflated prices then knocked down to “regular “ price call it clearance and can’t return it. Most likely a lot of the items are returns although this is denied. Poor business model. Only new people will fall for it. Will be looking elsewhere or watching for amusement only
15 x

Massagenut

Post by Massagenut » 3 years ago

I'm sending back 3 out of 4 items I received that were items out of stock and all of a sudden there's only 1 left. I grabbed them immediately. My doing so is equal to me burning a $20 bill. I also have a set of pelican solar lights won on auction that have wires cut away from the solar part. The person packing these lights in the box had to have literally picked up these pieces and placed in the box. No no not nah zero.
12 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
🗣 NOPE, NO, NOT, NIX, and NINE :ugeek: ..H
DITTO!!!
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: My leg hurts. D A R N. Rotten CAT :twisted: .....H
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: My leg hurts. D A R N. Rotten CAT :twisted: .....H
Sounds like a set of claw caps are in order!💞💞
6 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Nope.

I watched it late last night and they had a really nice Polki diamond dragon necklace that I really wanted but I didn't buy it. Why? It was a choker and I knew that packaging would more than likely "bend" it and it would never sit right, or it would be damaged somehow. Or, it would take 6 weeks to get to me (my lamp took from Feb 1 to March 17 to get to me), or if the diamonds were all black or streaked up and I wanted to return it, it would take 8 weeks for a refund - then it would only be a partial refund, so I would have to follow up for 4 weeks to get my entire refund. On and on.

So, no, I won't be buying anything. If I feel like putting my money in a slot machine, (as this is how it feels to buy something here), and I won't care if I lose the money, I "might" buy something but highly doubt it.
9 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I will not be shopping during clearance! If I can not return items I do not buy them. The funny thing is what ever does not sell during clearance goes back into regular stock at the regular price and then is again returnable which makes no sense at all. Every other network I shop at their clearance is returnable. I too have had to many items that have to be returned again Monday and I will not chance it.
10 x