Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

RS

Re: Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

Post by RS » 3 years ago

And the clearance....MEH.....

I won’t say no but I will say that I will be very very cautious. I have ordered from clearance before and was fortunate that what I received was perfect and for a lower price than their previous lowest price.

I will not order anything very pricey on clearance. Cautious.

Unless of course they allow returns of this clearance. They’ve done it before. Once only that I recall.
10 x

anniebelle

Re: Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: My leg hurts. D A R N. Rotten CAT :twisted: .....H
I'm sorry! Make sure it doesn't get infected!
8 x

Koalakid

Post by Koalakid » 3 years ago

UNLESS I determine the price is really good, I won't be buying in the clearance sale :roll: :roll: I've noticed items that I've already purchased on CLEARANCE are now GONE from clearance and are back into the "no, you can't return anything" auctions. ShopLC doesn't even know what is being shipped - they can't help with the lamp problem I wrote about - (thank you gemlover and @RS for trying to help).
13 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 3 years ago

I don’t think I will be buying anything either. I hate the clearances they have, seems like the one that had after the holidays just ended. Too long and boring. Plus no returns allowed.
13 x

Ireland

Post by Ireland » 3 years ago

I don't know how this can be the "Biggest Clearance" when they've never had a clearance. Marking up prices to appear as if you are drastically reducing them isn't even a sale let alone a clearance. 🙄
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Ireland:......G.....hi how are you?😊.....Harlequin
4 x

Ireland

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Ireland:......G.....hi how are you?😊.....Harlequin
Hmmm. I commented but it didn't show up. Anyway, I'm doing pretty well. Enjoying the warmer weather and sun. I like having my windows open. Nothing new really. Received my last purchase from here. Waiting to pay off BP then going to avoid. I have a gift card for the "J" channel. Going to take my time and see what calls my name. How are you?
6 x

Ireland

Just an FYI, if anyone likes Jane Seymour, her line of "Open Heart" jewelry is now at the J network. She's on now or supposed to be. I don't have any of her jewelry but it is kind of pretty.
4 x

Ireland

RS wrote:
3 years ago
@Ireland ❤️🤗❤️
❤️
4 x