Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

RS

Re: Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Not watching much.
We are talking sod and planters 😉😉😉
3 x

buyitall

Re: Are you excited about the Biggest Warehouse Spring Clearance event starting tomorrow?

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

NO WAY! I’ll be watching movies instead! Shopping at ShopLC has gotten so stressful and time consuming it is not worth it anymore. I did take some action recently though. I contacted the Texas BBB to get info about reporting unresolved and ongoing problems with this company. THEN...I GOOGLED the global corporate headquarters overseas to find out their contact info. I was able to contact them via email. I wrote a nice long email. That was days ago. As per ShopLC in America, they also have NOT responded to my email. So, if corporate doesn’t care...why should I be surprised when ShopLC here is not concerned about problems customers continually have that are not addressed or resolved??? So, NO, I WON’T be shopping the so-called clearance. In fact I’m taking a hiatus from shopping here til things improve. If they don’t??? Oh well, other reliable shopping channels are out there!
10 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
AD wrote:
3 years ago
Not watching much.
What?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
AD wrote:
3 years ago
Not watching much.
What?
Yeah I’m sorry, I wasn’t very clear.

We were up at our daughter’s house. They want to do their back yard in new sod, raised planter beds, etc. She and her husband asked us to help plan and lay out costs and such.

This is a little house they rent. Cute craftsman style with a carriage house instead of a garage. So we cautioned them about how much to put into a yard where they only rent. We did not dissuade them because this project is good for them to learn how to do these things.
But...since SIL totaled the truck we had given daughter they now have no truck, SIL totaled his Jeep as well (all within 3 weeks of one another) and now has a car.
Guess who has a truck?
And a utility trailer?
And everything else they’d need?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
8 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

When you are done helping your daughter and SIL, will you swing by my place and help me with my yard and flowers? Better yet, will you adopt me? You seem to be the best parents.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I’m sure RS and Paladin are GREAT PARENTS, sounds like it. 😊..... H
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Happened to turn on the TV today went to the channel and saw that it was Warehouse clearance. It's funny whenever they have a sale, clearance, or smackdown that the price is double, tripled, or more on the same exact items that's on the main website or in your favorites. So you're not getting a deal at all. So, nope.
5 x

Margui

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Ireland wrote:
3 years ago
I was wondering if the store decided not to carry her line or if she decided to sell on a network. Whatever store she was at, she was there for a long time. Jared's maybe?
Welcome to the forum, Ireland. I remember that Open Hearts line. I saw it when it was at Jared’s.
2 x