Shungite

Bamagirl205

Shungite

Post by Bamagirl205 » 4 years ago

I noticed you are having the waistband filled with Shungite tomorrow, I also purchased 6 of the pillows when they were on a few weeks ago. I was wondering if ShopLC is going to start having more of the healing products for the body. I have purchased creams, hair products, toothbrushes, shoulder blankets among just a few items directly from Russia. The prices are great from the Shop Shuungite, n Shungite Life but the delivery time is horrible. I would love to see Shop LC get some of these products in house. They do not have the pretty jewelry you have only beads, spheres, cubes, etc. I can not tell you how many people I have turned on to Shungite since I have started using it. I'm sure each person has their own time frame to see if it is working, but don't give up. I have a friend that has fibromyalgia, I gave her several of my pieces to try and I ask several days later if she could tell a difference. She answered I don't guess so, I said well do you still hurt as bad are you getting up and doing things. Her reply was you know I have just haven't given it a thought. Don't give up maybe you just need to change products or how you use them. Thank you Shop LC for your wonderful products, price, customer service n quality.
:) :) :) :)
3 x

Ginger

Re: Shungite

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I have one of the pyramids and the bag of rough shungite and a ring with amethyst and shungite. I have placed several pieces of the rough shungite in every room and I sleep with the pyramid. I suffer from migraines and it’s helped so much with it. I read you have ordered shungite cream? Where do you get this? I hope ShopLC has the shungite beaded bracelets tomorrow like Cheryl wears daily. I am interested in getting one for use on a daily basis.
2 x

momof6

Post by momof6 » 4 years ago

I also have many pieces from LC and my son found that the shungite on line was much more inexpensive than LC so have ordered many from them it did take a couple of weeks but I have more time than money and found that LC takes a week anyway so it was worth it to get it online just to have the shungite, the rings do not help my hands but I have other pieces of shungite that I roll in my hands and up my wrist and it helps a great deal.
1 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

You can find some shungite cream on Ama... i have not tried it yet but its avalanche
1 x

Eve
Answers: 1

Post by Eve » 4 years ago

Available LOL
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your suggestion! We have forwarded this to our Innovations team for consideration!
1 x