Moderator! I was charged shipping ! WRONG!

buyitall

Moderator! I was charged shipping ! WRONG!

Post by buyitall » 3 years ago

Earlier tonight they ran their tube of Sunset CBD with aloe hand sanitizer. IT SAID FREE SHIPPING! I just checked my order page and I was charged SHIPPING! I bought one tube and then a few minutes later I decided to buy another one. I NEED TO BE REFUNDED FOR MY SHIPPING! The only reason I checked my order is because I had seen others on here say that they had had problems being charged shipping when items were supposed to have free shipping!
4 x

Sarasota

Re: Moderator! I was charged shipping ! WRONG!

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

Contact customer service..moderators wont help you here with that issue
2 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

I check all the time. Even on the buy all. I was watching the live tv and it was free shipping so I did the buy all when I was checking before placing the order 3 were free shipping and one I was being charged shipping. I cancelled the order and ordered again the same thing happened. I cancelled the order again.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Sarasota wrote:
3 years ago
Contact customer service..moderators wont help you here with that issue
Yes they will.

@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Preston
@Moderator_Rashad

Can you please assist with this issue?A recurring issue I might add. I also happened to hear during a presentation last night where the hosts insisted that the erroneous shipping charges would fall off (not usually the case) and to not “text or yell at them” about it.
I don’t think either side (hosts and tech teams) know what each other is doing. Perhaps a meeting would clear things up.
We, the customers, are aware of what goes on and that the shipping almost never falls off. Having to chase after a refund of shipping does not make for a smooth and pleasurable shopping experience.
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
Earlier tonight they ran their tube of Sunset CBD with aloe hand sanitizer. IT SAID FREE SHIPPING! I just checked my order page and I was charged SHIPPING! I bought one tube and then a few minutes later I decided to buy another one. I NEED TO BE REFUNDED FOR MY SHIPPING! The only reason I checked my order is because I had seen others on here say that they had had problems being charged shipping when items were supposed to have free shipping!
Good Afternoon, buyitall!

I am sorry to hear about this! It is inexcusable that you had to experience this. Fortunately, as of earlier this morning, the shipping & handling was successfully refunded from both of your orders back to your method of payment. You would expect the refunds to reflect in your bank account within 2-5 business days, depending on your banking institute. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused during this!
2 x