Expired skin care!!

D-Flawless

Expired skin care!!

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

Can someone pleeeeeze tell me why Customer Service is insisting I RETURN the EXPIRED skin care products I received before I can get a refund?!?¿ This reminds me of the time they told me I had to return the shattered glass bowls! Doesn’t anyone have any common sense anymore?!? One of the 3 products I received expired a year ago...March 2020!! Another expired last December and yet they insist I send them back! I refuse to waste my time and money returning an expired product especially since they will probably just resell them to someone else! Ughhhhhh! ShopLC can be so incredibly frustrating these days!

Another disappointment....this may sound trivial in the grand scheme of things but I purchased two pieces from the Galatea Pearl collection. Both drop dead gorgeous and I absolutely LOVE them....BUT....the pendant arrived in the beautiful red signature Galatea box but the ring arrived in a regular blue cardboard box...NOT the Galatea box. I like to keep my special pieces like that in their original boxes so this is an issue for me. I called Customer Service and got a run around...of course! No one seems very well trained in Customer Service these days and they definitely have no clue about the gemstones! Can a Moderator please help me with the two issues above? Thank you!!!
10 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Expired skin care!!

Post by Moderator_Connor » 3 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
3 years ago
Can someone pleeeeeze tell me why Customer Service is insisting I RETURN the EXPIRED skin care products I received before I can get a refund?!?¿ This reminds me of the time they told me I had to return the shattered glass bowls! Doesn’t anyone have any common sense anymore?!? One of the 3 products I received expired a year ago...March 2020!! Another expired last December and yet they insist I send them back! I refuse to waste my time and money returning an expired product especially since they will probably just resell them to someone else! Ughhhhhh! ShopLC can be so incredibly frustrating these days!

Another disappointment....this may sound trivial in the grand scheme of things but I purchased two pieces from the Galatea Pearl collection. Both drop dead gorgeous and I absolutely LOVE them....BUT....the pendant arrived in the beautiful red signature Galatea box but the ring arrived in a regular blue cardboard box...NOT the Galatea box. I like to keep my special pieces like that in their original boxes so this is an issue for me. I called Customer Service and got a run around...of course! No one seems very well trained in Customer Service these days and they definitely have no clue about the gemstones! Can a Moderator please help me with the two issues above? Thank you!!!
Good Afternoon, D-Flawless!

Thank you for your post! I am so sorry to hear this happened! It is certainly inexcusable that you had to have such disappointing recent experiences with us. If you would, may you please send in an email with the order information pertaining to the two errors you have listed above to customerservice@shoplc.com? The Moderator Team and I would be more than happy to look into this and get the issues resolved for you.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

WOW....

I certainly have noticed what is happening with the general CS and it is not good. They are not well trained in any aspect. Merch. Customer service. Politeness. Etc.

I would send in pics of the expiration dates and the products. They shouldn’t have even been sent out.

And for the box? Oh yeah...I totally get it.

I was sent a Rhapsody piece in the wrong box. I wanted the right one. I eventually got it but it took about a month. And that was after I had to keep on them.
8 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
WOW....

I certainly have noticed what is happening with the general CS and it is not good. They are not well trained in any aspect. Merch. Customer service. Politeness. Etc.

I would send in pics of the expiration dates and the products. They shouldn’t have even been sent out.

I was sent a Rhapsody piece in the wrong box. I wanted the right one. I eventually got it but it took about a month. And that was after I had to keep on them.

Hi RS!!!

Good to see you! Connor replied to me so I’m sure things will be taken care of now. I hate to be a complainer but it seems these days the only way to get action from ShopLC is to complain here on this forum! I have made 3 calls about a refund I was supposed to get too....each time they tell me it has been processed....then nothing! I love ShopLC and as you know have been shopping here since the very beginning in 2007...14 years next week to be exact! Most of my items actually DO deliver joy...it’s just so darn frustrating to try to solve any issues these days...that’s when I come on here!

Anyway....I hope you are well and enjoying the fine Spring weather in your sahweet ride! 💞💎
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
WOW....

Hi RS!!!

Good to see you! Connor replied to me so I’m sure things will be taken care of now. I hate to be a complainer but it seems these days the only way to get action from ShopLC is to complain here on this forum! I have made 3 calls about a refund I was supposed to get too....each time they tell me it has been processed....then nothing! I love ShopLC and as you know have been shopping here since the very beginning in 2007...14 years next week to be exact! Most of my items actually DO deliver joy...it’s just so darn frustrating to try to solve any issues these days...that’s when I come on here!

Anyway....I hope you are well and enjoying the fine Spring weather in your sahweet ride! 💞💎
Nice to see you too!!!! 💞💞💞

And I know what you mean although I haven’t been shopping here nearly as long. It’s the “squeaky wheel thing”. I am still waiting for @Moderator_Connor to reply to my emails.

And the weather here today is clear bright blue skies and 79 degrees.

And I was actually JUST OUT in that sahweeet car of mine! Just got home 🥰🥰

Don’t be a stranger!
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@RS , tell me more about that "sahweet ride" . I do miss my car!!!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I got her new last year. A birthday gift from Paladin. She’s the color of AAAA tanzanite. Her name is Tanzy.

She’s a 640i BMW Gran Coupe (mine has both the luxury package and the M sport). You know, all the stuff. All leather, even the ceiling is suede, rosewood c.o.c.k.p.i.t, so much in c.o.c.k.p.i.t I’m still learning to use. Like the finger pad for nav and other stuff. Uhmmm...heated, cooling, massaging seats. Heads up display. Nav. Blu-Ray, satellite. Cameras. Blah blah blah blah.

One of my fave features is the auto on/off brights on my headlights. No more having to switch back and forth when driving at night.

I admit she is really, uhmmm...,REALLY fun to drive. I haven’t gotten a ticket YET. (Knock on wood) 😎😎😎
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
I got her new last year. A birthday gift from Paladin. She’s the color of AAAA tanzanite. Her name is Tanzy.

She’s a 640i BMW Gran Coupe (mine has both the luxury package and the M sport). You know, all the stuff. All leather, even the ceiling is suede, rosewood c.o.c.k.p.i.t, so much in c.o.c.k.p.i.t I’m still learning to use. Like the finger pad for nav and other stuff. Uhmmm...heated, cooling, massaging seats. Heads up display. Nav. Blu-Ray, satellite. Cameras. Blah blah blah blah.

One of my fave features is the auto on/off brights on my headlights. No more having to switch back and forth when driving at night.

I admit she is really, uhmmm...,REALLY fun to drive. I haven’t gotten a ticket YET. (Knock on wood) 😎😎😎
WOW!!! Sounds sahweet alright! Okay, I'm envious!
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

DITTO!!!! 😊....H
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
DITTO!!!! 😊....H
Daughter too. When we went up there last week she and I drove out to pick up dinner and take back to her house. When we walked out of the restaurant she asked, begged, if she could drive.
Uhmm...nope! Then she wanted to know if I was ever going to give her this car!!! 🤣🤣🤣
She wanted my last one too but likes this one better...well ya...me too.

I think she thought she could drive this one because I let her boyfriend take her to prom in my last one. I know...gulp. We offered to get them a limo but they asked for my car instead. Luckily nothing happened.
4 x