Moderator...WHY do I keep putting myself through this???

Kay5220

Re: Moderator...WHY do I keep putting myself through this???

Post by Kay5220 » 3 years ago

OK this is my first visit to the LC Community and in reading this post I can share with you that I have had my share of issues with Shop LC. I have been a customer since they were the Liquidation Channel. It's important that you know what the commerce laws of the state of Texas are. Get informed. Make sure that you call Shop LC and give them an opportunity to make it right what ever the issue is and give them time to do so. If they don't you can always go to the state of TX Attorney Generals office and file a complaint. At the end of the day ShopLC is subject to all the same state and federal laws as any other company in the United States. There is also the Better Business Bureau. I have found all three to be great resources for a fair outcome. Make sure if you send back your packages that are over a certain amount of money certified mail requiring a signature and tracking. It's my opinion that ever since ShopLC decided to outsource the customer service and chat box to the Phillippines or other country, customer service is non existent. Every time I attempt to call or use the chat box options I get someone who basically uses a lot of communication that has nothing to do with the issue and uses a set list of responses. This may prove to be ShopLC's reason for lost revenue in the future. Also, I noticed that ShopLC is no longer tagging items and instead they are putting a sticker on the plastic baggie the item is in labeling the item. The day I return an item in this condition and I am not refunded due to no attached tag when I never received the item with a tag on it I will immediately file a complaint with the state. I can say on a positive note that I have received several really nice items from ShopLC and it's very hard not to shop with this company. They have supplied items that were not obtainable otherwise, just have to really watch what is being sold and if it really relates to the value.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

buyitall wrote:
3 years ago
Well, here I go....AGAIN! I just received my order for Sophia perfume. It was supposed to be 2 bottles...like buy one get one. The invoice clearly show 2 bottles. I RECEIVED ONE BOTTLE! But the thing that concerns me the most is my Galatea ring I just received! My $249.99 ring came in the usual little blue box! Not the Galatea box they showed on tv! No Galatea card or paperwork that was also shown! Plus I am still waiting on a refund for two rings I sent back...NEITHER of which arrived with the sticker/tags you are not supposed to remove...and one of the rings returned was a slider ring where the stone was supposed to slide up and down. It slid halfway and then would get stuck! I had to contact customer service just two nights ago because I purchased two items with free shipping....and I was charged shipping on both items! I don’t know why I continue to put myself through this?? I must be a glutton for punishment! I am so tired of wasting my money on return shipping and then having to fight to get a refund! I have contacted the Texas Better Business Bureau about filing a complaint against this company. I have been keeping pictures and paperwork to verify my complaints. I have been holding off thinking things will improve here. Instead they are worse. Tomorrow I am going ahead and file my complaint....and I urge customers here who continually have problems to do the same! Enough is enough!
@Gem Lover and I BOTH had the same issue with the fragrance.
SLC says there are no more in stock.
So WHERE EXACTLY did the second bottle of everyone’s order go precisely???
5 x

Lacy

Bogo ???

Post by Lacy » 3 years ago

I only received one of the sophia perfume also. CSR said he sent a email to the correct dept. To have them send me a free one that was not in my order.

If I don't get it by friday, I'm returning the one I got.

I recorded the conversation to have proof of what the rep told me.

LC is getting sloppy.
6 x

RS

Re: Bogo ???

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Lacy wrote:
3 years ago
I only received one of the sophia perfume also. CSR said he sent a email to the correct dept. To have them send me a free one that was not in my order.

LC is getting sloppy.
I was told there were no more.

Where did all the SECOND BOTTLES GO?????
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
Lacy wrote:
3 years ago

LC is getting sloppy.

They became the first bottles for twice as many sold!?!?
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
Lacy wrote:
3 years ago

LC is getting sloppy.

They became the first bottles for twice as many sold!?!?
EXACTLY what I was thinking. They should have stop gaps in place to prevent overselling. You’d think that would be a no-brainer.
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I would tell them to give me a refund and to keep the one you got for the TROUBLE you guys ALWAYS ENSUE!!
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
I would tell them to give me a refund and to keep the one you got for the TROUBLE you guys ALWAYS ENSUE!!
H that’s what they did for me. And while I appreciate it I would’ve rather had the second bottle. I was putting them inside two different Easter baskets that I wanted to be very similar.
3 x