Same item, different color, different price!

Yiayia11

Same item, different color, different price!

Post by Yiayia11 » 4 years ago

I was looking at jewelry boxes, several ones have been on air, (same box)... I started looking at the different colors, they range from $19.99, 24.99 and 29.99! Same identical box, different color! What a rip off! They must think we are all easy to fool..
Have you noticed shipping is crazy, sometimes it’s 3.99; 4.99, 5.99 & up... ever since the new president is there, they have done a lot of changes, not for the good of the consumer anymore... have you noticed if an item sells out, they don’t even show it as even been on air.. I don’t know if he’s responsible, but the changes are not good... he’d better take a look at how all the other shopping channels handle things, LC is not the only shopping channel on TV!
4 x

Moderator_Connor

Re: Same item, different color, different price!

Post by Moderator_Connor » 4 years ago

Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago
I was looking at jewelry boxes, several ones have been on air, (same box)... I started looking at the different colors, they range from $19.99, 24.99 and 29.99! Same identical box, different color! What a rip off! They must think we are all easy to fool..
Have you noticed shipping is crazy, sometimes it’s 3.99; 4.99, 5.99 & up... ever since the new president is there, they have done a lot of changes, not for the good of the consumer anymore... have you noticed if an item sells out, they don’t even show it as even been on air.. I don’t know if he’s responsible, but the changes are not good... he’d better take a look at how all the other shopping channels handle things, LC is not the only shopping channel on TV!
Good Evening!

I am sorry for any confusion caused during this! Your feedback has been forwarded to the appropriate teams, and we will provide an updated response within 24 hours.
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning, may we have the item numbers in question so that we can forward this information to our website department? Thank you.
1 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Same thing on fashion/accessories website page. Don't know item#..just noticed couple times identical items w/different prices.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Same thing on fashion/accessories website page. Don't know item#..just noticed couple times identical items w/different prices.
We will need specific item numbers to forward on to our website team so that they can quickly go to those items and research the issue. Thank you.
0 x

Feisty

polki diamond earring prices are different

Post by Feisty » 4 years ago

the dangle polki diamond earrings in the first row, far right 2.40 cw - YG over silver are priced at $129.00 and valued at under $1,000.00......however if you scroll down a way and on the far left are the SAME earrings, same carat weight, etc...except they are silver and they are $229.00 and valued at over $1,400.00???????? which is right??????????? I own the YG over silver and would like to think they are valued at over $1,400.00 if that is an accurate assessment.........
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Re: polki diamond earring prices are different

Feisty wrote:
4 years ago
the dangle polki diamond earrings in the first row, far right 2.40 cw - YG over silver are priced at $129.00 and valued at under $1,000.00......however if you scroll down a way and on the far left are the SAME earrings, same carat weight, etc...except they are silver and they are $229.00 and valued at over $1,400.00???????? which is right??????????? I own the YG over silver and would like to think they are valued at over $1,400.00 if that is an accurate assessment.........
Please provide the specific item numbers in question.
0 x

Yiayia11

Post by Yiayia11 » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
Yiayia11 wrote:
4 years ago
Good morning, may we have the item numbers in question so that we can forward this information to our website department? Thank you.
yes, here is a sample: 2651051, blue/$16.99; 2651046, red/$19.99; 2651052, lilac/$24.99..
yesterday the blue one was on sale for $14.44! So I bought it, but it’s not on sale today! Whose in charge of doing your website!?
Oh, by the way the mustard one was $29.99, now I think it was $24.99.. sorry forgot to check that one..
2 x