Just saying hello

Vicky
Answers: 1

Just saying hello

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Hi to all my friends,
I have been overwhelmed with everything that is going on since I lost my baby boy.
We used to text or talk at least twice a day, so the SILENCE is deafening. I spent days going thru his condo so it can be sold.
The memories are very painful.
I now have 3 chihuahuas to take care of. 2 of his are only 2 years old, while mine is 10, so his will probably outlive me, but I cant give them away, they are part of my son. I found that one of his is a mute, the other tiny one wants me to hold her all day. She is so cute but if I put her down, she cries. I am hoping its her missing “ daddy” and just getting used to a new home.
My Estate lawyer is from h-ll. I am now forced to find an honest one after I already put a retainer of $3,500.

Anyway, I just want to say that I was thinking of all of you.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️vicky
12 x

RS

Re: Just saying hello

Post by RS » 3 years ago

@Vicky ...

I have been thinking about you. I know how much you are hurting right now. As you know my husband and I have been there.
I just can’t say adequately how very sorry I am for your loss. With all you have to do right now don’t forget you also have to take care of YOU. I am certain your son is telling you the same thing now in his own way.

I recall very vividly, even after all this time, a dream I had after our son was killed. He had been gone for about a month or so. After this dream I was still hurting so badly but I felt more at peace. The sadness never goes away. But it will soften over time.

I believe with all my heart that my dream was not really a dream at all. He was letting me know that he was okay and that we would be okay too..in time. It was a beautiful dream.

If you haven’t had your dream yet I hope you do soon. I know you will. Your son loves you. Don’t search for a sign or a dream, It will come on it’s own. When he is ready and when you are. And you WILL know when you’ve had it.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
8 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 3 years ago

Thank you @RS

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Vicky wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you @RS

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Of course my friend. You take care. We are here when you need us. 💞💞💞

Hugs to you and give some to those puppies too🐶🐶🐶
5 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

Vicky,
I am truly sorry for your loss. I spent over 30 years working excruciating long hours and missed vacations in the financial industry so I never had children and have not experienced the loss of a child, but I currently live with and care for mother who has very recently lost a son and a while back lost another son (my brothers) and recently her husband (my father) to cancer so I have witnessed the pain you are experiencing. As RS experienced, with each I had a dream which felt like a real experience which was sad yet brought peace. Like RS said, I believe it was their way to let me know that they are ok and I will be too. I sincerely believe we will be reunited at some time. Your son’s presence will always be with you and he will always watch out for you, and mostly he will want you to find happiness. And surely he is happy that you are taking care of his baby chihuahuas as they are an extension of him.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

@Vicky

I am so glad you posted. I've been thinking about you and your family 💔💔 I know you've lost a piece of your heart, but I promise, the days do become bearable, it will be easier to breathe.

It goes against our hearts to outlive our children and it is so difficult to understand that we will once again smile more often then cry when we think of them.
One day you'll realize that you're smiling more at the memories of your son than crying because he has gone home before you.

Take your time and PLEASE take care of yourself.
💞💞💞(((HUGS))) Gypsy
6 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Vicky. I’m so sorry to read of your horrific loss. I didn’t know. I can’t imagine the pain of losing a child My son was recently very ill; his second time in recent years. Going through it is mind numbing. What you are going through is beyond my comprehension. I pray for strength and peace for you and your family.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Vicky:... I am so sorry about your loss and the trouble of a dishonest Attorney. Things will get better, I promise you. It may take some time, but in time it does get better. Always remember ( only the GOOD die young). That is God’s way of getting his beautiful Angels. 😇🙏....Harlequin 😊
5 x