Swarovski prices!!!!!

RS

Swarovski prices!!!!!

Post by RS » 3 years ago

So for this event they are hiking up the prices by a HUGE AMOUNT?

They can’t sell it anymore so they pass on NON SAVINGS to us?

For instance ....a set of TWO stainless band rings with the S. crystals for $79.99

I bought those before on Fridays for $9.99 except it was a set of THREE

Wow...
12 x

mpompadour

Re: Swarovski prices!!!!!

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

Right you are, RS. A few days ago I was looking at the pear shaped dangle earrings and they had a price of $14.99. I wished I would have bought them then. Today I go to see them and the are a WHOPPING $79.00. They make me SO mad with their pricing shenanigans. The ring I dearly loved and it came in a few weeks ago for $37.99 is now $59.00. For an item they are "supposedly" closing and "clearing out", their prices say otherwise. And don't even get me started on the rising auctions for the Swarovski Zirconia. Those bidders are NUTS driving up the prices 5 and 10 times the original price! :shock:
11 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
3 years ago
Right you are, RS. A few days ago I was looking at the pear shaped dangle earrings and they had a price of $14.99. I wished I would have bought them then. Today I go to see them and the are a WHOPPING $79.00. They make me SO mad with their pricing shenanigans. The ring I dearly loved and it came in a few weeks ago for $37.99 is now $59.00. For an item they are "supposedly" closing and "clearing out", their prices say otherwise. And don't even get me started on the rising auctions for the Swarovski Zirconia. Those bidders are NUTS driving up the prices 5 and 10 times the original price! :shock:
Because I KNOW what the prices have been if they don’t lower them SERIOUSLY LOWER for the event I won’t be buying. And that would be sad because I am really looking forward to this event.

I sure hope SLC delivers the JOY.

And those bidders, especially on the Swarovski pieces is why I stopped the RA completely. I have not gone in there for a year at least.
9 x

Tothemoon

Post by Tothemoon » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
So for this event they are hiking up the prices by a HUGE AMOUNT?

They can’t sell it anymore so they pass on NON SAVINGS to us?

For instance ....a set of TWO stainless band rings with the S. crystals for $79.99

I bought those before on Fridays for $9.99 except it was a set of THREE

Wow...

I think new items and other items they plan to air soon are listed with some ridiculous price so that when they show them on air customers think they are getting a marvelous deal. The stainless steel Swarovski set of 2 band rings is airing now. They have gone from $79.99 to $39.99, to now the final price of $19.99 - and they are selling like crazy! And of course Adi said to buy now otherwise they’ll likely go back up to $49.99.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

As I said....

Prices up.

That elongated ring that is also apparently a TLV. Comes in multi, AB, clear, green. In stainless steel

Today is $17.99

As a TLV!

Last week I ordered that ring.

It was $7.99

SEVEN
NINETY
NINE
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

It’s nice btw...
7 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I sent them a message last night and told them they were way over what the J channel sells it for, I purchased a beautiful Swarovski tennis bracelet from the J channel last month for around $79 and it was Swarovski zirconia in platinum over silver and is beautiful, I think it was 35ct., the one they sell here is way more.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
I sent them a message last night and told them they were way over what the J channel sells it for, I purchased a beautiful Swarovski tennis bracelet from the J channel last month for around $79 and it was Swarovski zirconia in platinum over silver and is beautiful, I think it was 35ct., the one they sell here is way more.
I could see this coming quite a while ago.
Remember when Swarovski used to appear regularly on Friday?

The thing is this. SLC paid for those crystals LONG ago. So they are just looking to make a larger profit on items they had already been selling for much less.

Swarovski crystals are not gas futures. What they are doing is gouging.
8 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 3 years ago

Hello everyone! It’s 3:15 ET here in Ohio. Do you think they will have lower prices the rest of the day? Most of the items so far are still pretty pricy (considering this is a sale). They keep talking about June. I bet they have more Swarovski shows in the next 3 months, when this whole ordeal will be over (maybe). Any ideas? 🌈🌈🌈
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Amy wrote:
3 years ago
Hello everyone! It’s 3:15 ET here in Ohio. Do you think they will have lower prices the rest of the day? Most of the items so far are still pretty pricy (considering this is a sale). They keep talking about June. I bet they have more Swarovski shows in the next 3 months, when this whole ordeal will be over (maybe). Any ideas? 🌈🌈🌈
This is what I think...

When they first announced Swarovski wouldn’t allow SLC to sell the crystals any longer it was all supposed to be over in Jan. Then Feb. Now June.

I think it will continue to be “extended” therefore keeping customers on the hook, always wondering if this could be the END. So we buy.

Reflections of the tanzanite shortage yeah?
7 x