We brought her home yesterday...

RS

Re: We brought her home yesterday...

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Did you finish the stones with her paw print?
No...I tried to start them.

I’m not quite ready yet. 😔
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Did you finish the stones with her paw print?
No...I tried to start them.

I’m not quite ready yet. 😔
I understand.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

BEEM-Da-BEEM is outside getting a bath...or should I say Paladin AND Beem!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Just after bath...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

RS Beem looks totally desolate in those pictures. I feel so badly for her, you, and your whole family. Sister sends her condolences again too. I think a puppy is a sensational idea. I like Basset Hounds too. If I were ever to get another dog I think that is what I would want. But being as I no longer own my own home and a dog is a lifelong commitment I don't think it will happen. Renting can be a disadvantage at times.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
RS Beem looks totally desolate in those pictures. I feel so badly for her, you, and your whole family. Sister sends her condolences again too. I think a puppy is a sensational idea. I like Basset Hounds too. If I were ever to get another dog I think that is what I would want. But being as I no longer own my own home and a dog is a lifelong commitment I don't think it will happen. Renting can be a disadvantage at times.
Thank you 🥰

My daughter rents and has 4 bunnies, 4 cats and two ferrets!😳😳😳

But I understand. We adore Bassets. We’ve had 4.

And I WAS JUST GOING TO POST YOU A MESSAGE.

Please if you would...tell JQ that I accidentally deleted our communications and her contact info wasn’t stored there. I wanted to check in with her to see how she was feeling after her vaccine. I hope all is well. 🥰🥰🥰

Any updates as to when you can get one? I hope soon.
4 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 3 years ago

When my flashy fawn Boxer, also named Cleo, passed away, my chocolate teacup Chihuahua named Coco, got so depressed that she went under the bed and would not even come out to eat & drink. I just had to help her and got a tri colored tea cup Chihuahua puppy named Trixie. Coco came out from under the bed and was sooooo happy.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Ariana wrote:
3 years ago
No matter what, you can never be prepared to lose someone you love. I'm sorry, RS.

My neighbor has a grey Whippet and she is lovely! My neighbor wants me to get one because she said they are sweet and loving and are a bit of a couch potato but they play too. She said they are wonderful dogs (companions) to have.

RS, I know you are the best parent to children both human and animal. The right new family member dog will come along.

The pandemic is a real b-t-h.
You should get one!

And thank you, I don’t know if that’s true but we do try!
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Horsepower wrote:
3 years ago
When my flashy fawn Boxer, also named Cleo, passed away, my chocolate teacup Chihuahua named Coco, got so depressed that she went under the bed and would not even come out to eat & drink. I just had to help her and got a tri colored tea cup Chihuahua puppy named Trixie. Coco came out from under the bed and was sooooo happy.
That’s sweet🥺💞

I know Beem needs a puppy-pal
5 x