Can We Talk About Shipping Charges?

lah2001

Can We Talk About Shipping Charges?

Post by lah2001 » 3 years ago

This is something that has bothered me at ShopLC for a long time. I just paid $23 to ship a small, lightweight box to me containing two pendants and three lightweight garments. I was charged $5 shipping each per garment (and these are VERY lightweight), plus $4 each per pendant. But then ShopLC will ship everything in the same package! Shouldn't shipping be lower if you ship everything together?

ShopLC, if you insist on charging a set amount for each item, then you really should ship the items separately, or lower the shipping if you send everything together--especially if the package is lightweight. Shipping charges of $23 for a small. lightweight box seems like price gouging to me. I'm sure ShopLC didn't actually pay $23 in shipping to send me this box.
11 x

AD

Re: Can We Talk About Shipping Charges?

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Whoa 😳. SLC has a shipping rate for 29.99 buy all you want. Didn’t know if you knew. 🙂..H
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Whoa 😳. SLC has a shipping rate for 29.99 buy all you want. Didn’t know if you knew. 🙂..H
Don't forget free shipping on online orders over $50!
7 x

lah2001

AD wrote:
3 years ago
-Yes, I know. But these items were bought at different times/days from my Roku. So it was three items one day, two items the next.
7 x

lah2001

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
AD wrote:
3 years ago
Don't forget free shipping on online orders over $50!
Yeah, maybe from now on I should just put everything into my cart and wait for the total to exceed $50. Runs the risk of items selling out, though.
9 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 3 years ago

They charge for shipping & HANDLING.
I put things on my wishlist & try to work up to the $50+. I know that doesn't work when the competition is hot. If I think there will be something I will want on a upcoming presentation, I transfer items on my wishlist to my cart, then I can check out faster.
Hope you will be able to avoid those charges in the future.

bluez
8 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

I just don't get it they ship all in the same package and charge outrageous shipping prices. I have cancelled so many orders because of the shipping prices.
9 x

lah2001

JA wrote:
3 years ago
I just don't get it they ship all in the same package and charge outrageous shipping prices. I have cancelled so many orders because of the shipping prices.
Exactly.
7 x

Sea

Post by Sea » 3 years ago

They are always pushing the buy all how can you afford that when they charge shipping for each item and this ends up costing much more then the products itself. Their shipping policies hold me back from buying a lot.
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Anyone...has standard s/h go up from $2.99 to $3.99 now? I don’t watch much anymore. TY. H😊
1 x