If the item bought during warehouse clearance was misrepresented can it be returned?

Ena

If the item bought during warehouse clearance was misrepresented can it be returned?

Post by Ena » 3 years ago

I know that during the recent Big Warehouse Clearance all sales were final.
I remember reading on the website there were some instances that items could be returned but I can't find it now.

if something was misrepresented and the item received does NOT look like the one that was shown on TV....

Can a person return it and get a refund?
6 x

AD

Re: If the item bought during warehouse clearance was misrepresented can it be returned?

Post by AD » 3 years ago

I don’t know Ena. Depends. FLAG A MODERATOR good luck 🍀 H
7 x

anniebelle

Re: If the item bought during warehouse clearance was misrepresented can it be returned?

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

What do you mean by "doesn't look like"?
4 x

Ena

@Moderator_Connor
@Moderator_Alex
@Moderator_ Ashley

Can you clarify this for me, please?
Last edited by Ena 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
4 x

Ena

annabelle, it's for one of our group's member.

She received item #3021600 and the carving of the stone is different from the one that was presented on TV.
She is very upset and I'd like to help.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Ena wrote:
3 years ago
annabelle, it's for one of our group's member.

She received item #3021600 and the carving of the stone is different from the one that was presented on TV.
She is very upset and I'd like to help.
It will be interesting to see what they say. Sometimes there is a disclaimer on goods that speaks of being handmade and it's uniqueness. Know what I mean? Good luck! I'm sorry she is upset!
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

It sounds like they might have sent the wrong one if the carving is not the same, sometimes they show a few of the same style but each has a different carving. If they sent you the wrong item then yes you can return it.
6 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 3 years ago

I keep a screen shot of the items I purchase. I realize it won't help now, but may want to consider it for future purchases.
bluez
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 3 years ago

I think it depends on what constitutes the misrepresentation. I had purchased a necklace with Tahitian pearls and a clearance tag. It was made entirely differently than what was shown. Sent an e-mail to customer service and they authorized the return. No problem.
7 x