JOVIE delivered

RS

JOVIE delivered

Post by RS » 3 years ago

I received a pair of those jeggings today. I really like these.

I think I could have gone down a size on these, I got the medium. But really the only place that is a bit iffy is the tummy area. But they are so stretchy, soft and comfy I will keep them as is. I wouldn’t want to risk the size small being too small everywhere else.

They seem to be well made and the little buttons on the ankle are very cute and actually function. I am long waisted and these are for sure cut for that.

I even went in and ordered the lighter blue color just a minute ago. I can’t have too many pair of these and since I donated those Issac jeggings I thought I’d try these.

So these are a winner!

I also received two pair from the Q today. Those are not as stretchy but fit really really well. I got indigo and dark gray.

😍😍😍😍
7 x

anniebelle

Re: JOVIE delivered

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@RS , they were selling these again today. I missed the presentation but saw them in "previously aired". I'd like to get some, but wouldn't know what size to get. I wish they would have a size chart on line. would be so helpful.

Hope you're doing well. wish you would come and chat with us. Did you get Beem Beem a puppy? :lol:
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@RS , they were selling these again today. I missed the presentation but saw them in "previously aired". I'd like to get some, but wouldn't know what size to get. I wish they would have a size chart on line. would be so helpful.

Hope you're doing well. wish you would come and chat with us. Did you get Beem Beem a puppy? :lol:
Hi anniebelle 😊😊🥰🥰

I’m seriously ticked off (nice way of putting it) at SLC. Partly because they just don’t care but also they have been so discourteous to me by not even answering my questions in that post about that item.

No...we haven’t gotten a puppy yet. Still looking for a Bassett pup.

I like the pants...however...the dark pair have an issue with construction that couldn’t be discerned until wearing. The elastic in the waistband has not been stitched down so it has a tendency to flip and twist. Annoying.
On the light pair the elastic has been stitched down so that is better. No idea who they have designing these clothing items for them but they need to improve their designs and start providing GARMENT measurements.
I wouldn’t pay big money for those leggings but I paid $14.99 so a bargain for sure. They are super soft and comfy.
What pants or jeans size do you usually wear? Do you wear jeggings or leggings normally?
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago

Hi anniebelle 😊😊🥰🥰

I’m seriously ticked off (nice way of putting it) at SLC. Partly because they just don’t care but also they have been so discourteous to me by not even answering my questions in that post about that item.

No...we haven’t gotten a puppy yet. Still looking for a Bassett pup.

I like the pants...however...the dark pair have an issue with construction that couldn’t be discerned until wearing. The elastic in the waistband has not been stitched down so it has a tendency to flip and twist. Annoying.
On the light pair the elastic has been stitched down so that is better. No idea who they have designing these clothing items for them but they need to improve their designs and start providing GARMENT measurements.
I wouldn’t pay big money for those leggings but I paid $14.99 so a bargain for sure. They are super soft and comfy.
What pants or jeans size do you usually wear? Do you wear jeggings or leggings normally?
I wear leggings, both ankle length and capris. Of course around here for the last six months or so I only wear long Kaftans. I've gained quite a lot of weight over the past year, so the kaftans are so comfortable. People here seem to like them, or those who don't keep it to themselves. One so called friend said I shouldn't wear them out in public!! I wore leggings the day I bought my bed. Every time I got out of the car I had to pull them up!!! They kept creeping down! :lol: :lol: :lol:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Well for sizing since you aren’t sure...

I am just under 5’ 8” tall and wear a size 10. I am long waisted and do not have long legs. I ordered the medium in both the light denim and the dark. For me the fit is a bit large in the waist and tummy in the dark and the light ones seem to fit better. But remember that can vary from pair to pair. Clothing Pieces are stacked and cut with a “hot-knife” and most often the pieces at the bottom of the stack will be a bit smaller because the knife can have a tendency to angle inwards.

I would say overall these are generously sized (NOT oversized) and VERY stretchy. I could’ve gone to a small in these but didn’t really want to risk having to return and blah..,,you know the rest. I do think they will shrink a bit if I want them to since they do have a good amount of cotton in them.

So between the two I like the fit of the light ones better but the dark ones are cuter. They have the back pockets and the little bronze buttons at the ankle.

Oh..nice wide waistband as well so comfy all around.

And don’t you love kaftans? I’ve been wearing them for years (ya know...before they were hip? Cool? .....ok ok...ON TREND!) because it gets very hot in the summer where I live. They used to be very hard to find and took a long time to order as they’d come from Thailand and places like that.

So my summer wardrobe...capris or pedal pushers, kaftan, cute sandals or little skimmer shoes and a sun hat!

Don’t pay any mind to what others say about what you wear...you wear what YOU like. People always compliment my kaftans.
I hope you are enjoying your new bed! Give Milo scritchies🐱❤️
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Takes me a while just to get used to a new PILLOW 🥴...H😊. :lol:
2 x