Toni's famous words

Gem Lover

Toni's famous words

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

"Lady and gentlemen do you realize what we have right now? I don't think you realize what we have here. Someone must have made a mistake."
14 x

anniebelle

Re: Toni's famous words

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Yeah, wouldn't you think Tony would come up with something else! But then again, he is from Brazil! That's why his English is so bad! .??. :lol:
8 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

Am sick of that guy--- obnoxious- condescending- rude and for some one who claims to know it all regarding the gem trade.. I am amazed at how he pushes some of the inferior gem crap that is being sold. Yes i sure do know whats on the table and i dont want it!! lol
13 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
3 years ago
"Lady and gentlemen do you realize what we have right now? I don't think you realize what we have here. Someone must have made a mistake."
He opens almost EVERY sentence with "ladies and gentlemen". It gets tiring listening to that and he sometimes takes FOREVER getting to the price after he's worn down the audience. I can only tolerate him for just so long. He has to be showing something I REALLY want to stay tuned in.
9 x

CaribbeanGirl

Post by CaribbeanGirl » 3 years ago

OH I SOOOOO AGREEEEEEE!!!!!!!! The Ladies & Gentlemen thing is SOOOO Overdone. He acts like he is a KING on his THRONE!!!!!. Please give Karen a BIG raise get her back & get rid of Tony. None of my friends & family can take him & we refuse to watch him any more no matter what he is selling. Telling us that someone made a mistake & certian items should not be in the show. He knows whats in the show before it starts. It is a bunch of BULL. Another one they need to get rid of is Cheryl, we refuse to watch her anymore also. Why cant the woman talk instead of scream, I hate to say it but Anika is getting just like her, she does not talk sweet any more, she is on the louder side now. I wish management would put them in front of a tv & make them watch them sleeves, I do not know if they would even notice what they sound like. One last thing that really bothers me. Why do they have to play with the price so much, why cant they just give the price up front. I do not know how many times I would have bougt something but did not want it at the price they had on it. Then later look on line & find out they took it down far, I would be so teed off I would not buy it. Do they really think we are going to sit around & wait for the lower price when we have other things to do??? I guess they think we have nothing else to do. A Shopping Channel should not work this way, & I bet they lose sales because of it, I know they do from me & friends & family.
10 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

I have started to shop from JTV- at least they dont play pricing games, they arent rude or obnoxious and they dont lecture me on what I should buy as it sits on the table..ladies and gentlemen!! Maybe this retail game plays well in east asia...but not here in america. Also,, for the most part what JTV sells is better quality. They arent pushing $10.00 crap days, bathrobes, bedspreads, slippers, masks and last but not least,,,toilet paper!!
10 x