3am EST hosts

Vivian

3am EST hosts

Post by Vivian » 4 years ago

Why on earth does Marva need this ‘co-host’???? I’m sorry but she’s overbearing and obnoxious. I liked to watch Marva (and idk her name but I thought it was Shannon) but this Attica is on with Marva and just ruined the show. She’s too much. Please let Marva host show alone or bring back Shannon. I have to turn off this program. I’m sorry Marva. It’s not you. Thank you.
6 x

RS

Re: 3am EST hosts

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Her name is Annika. I think she’s fine... I like her.
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I like both Marva and Annaka but they should not be presenting together. The constant over talking takes away from the overall show presentations. They both are individual host in their own right and I think Shannon's personality compliments both of them.
Last edited by LisaC2019 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

I like Marva a lot. Never has she told
an untruth. If she says a Stone has remarkable
clarity, it does!
6 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Yay Marva! Did any of you notice...Marva was measuring everything & giving complete tours to perfection! Still hoping other hosts will do the same.

I like Marva too, she's not over the top.
10 x

RoxiJade

Post by RoxiJade » 4 years ago

I have to tip my hat to anyone who can even talk at 3:00 am! Maybe too much caffeine is the problem. I really like both of those ladies, but I seriously doubt I will ever see them, or anyone, at 3:00 am. LOL!
3 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Vivian wrote:
4 years ago
Why on earth does Marva need this ‘co-host’???? I’m sorry but she’s overbearing and obnoxious. I liked to watch Marva (and idk her name but I thought it was Shannon) but this Attica is on with Marva and just ruined the show. She’s too much. Please let Marva host show alone or bring back Shannon. I have to turn off this program. I’m sorry Marva. It’s not you. Thank you.
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We deeply apologize that you had to turn off the show. We have gone ahead and passed it along to our programming team and our hosts. Thank you again for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

The best Host come out at night! Jessica, Tenner, Marva, Annaka, Shannon, and Pieter (bat corraller) are the tops in my hosts picks! Just wish I could stay awake for their shows!
Bluez
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Her name is Annika. I think she’s fine... I like her.
I like Annika too. I remember how scared she was at first.
She's doing great! Becky taught her well.
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Let's get it straight. Her name is Annaka Chesnutt and you can follow her on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/annaka.chesnutt/

Bluez
1 x