Morning all??

AD

Morning all??

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Anyone a wake yet? No one seems to be talking much, I hope all are ok! ๐Ÿ˜Š....H
7 x

anniebelle

Re: Morning all??

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
Anyone a wake yet? No one seems to be talking much, I hope all are ok! ๐Ÿ˜Š....H
:lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Morning....yawn....I just have a minute to log in.

Iโ€™m down here for a cup of coffee before the boys (Paladin and guest) wake up and my busy day starts. Beem kept me up almost all night on top of everything. Up and down the stairs she kept wanting out! So unlike her.
The boys got up at 3:00 am to start a brisket on the Traeger and now I can hear guest is upstairs taking a shower. He will be down soon.
Hope youโ€™re having a nice weekend H. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
3 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Morning AB๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Ok bobble head A. What was that? A new way of saying ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚. Morning :lol: :lol: :lol: how are you today ๐Ÿ˜Š. I heard the PUB. IS CLOSED TODAY :lol: :lol: Iโ€™m just in a goofy mood to day. But really no one talks much since last Sunday. I watched a couple of Betty Boop cartoons yesterday :lol: :ugeek: ๐Ÿ™‚
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Morning RS.... itโ€™s only 7:45 there? Have a great day ๐Ÿ˜Š....h
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

3 years ago
Morning RS.... itโ€™s only 7:45 there? Have a great day ๐Ÿ˜Š....h
Yes it is!

Ohp....here comes guest!

Time to start the biscuits and gravy ๐Ÿ˜Š

What are you up to today?
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Nothing to do in the COUNTRY :x :lol: It
5 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

I am up but going back to bed. Today is JQ's birthday so I set my alarm for 6 AM to beat her getting up. I wanted to decorate a birthday nook in part of the sun room and drag her presents out. She was surprised when she got up so I guess I did good. We are expecting some family this afternoon and I need to try to get some more rest before then. I generally roll out of bed around noon so I hope I get some more sleep! I plan to order take out food so she doesn't have to cook on her birthday even though I see she brought a lot of food she had already prepared with her. Have a great day everyone!
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Sissy2:....thatโ€™s so sweet of you ๐Ÿ˜Š. I didnโ€™t have any sisters, two brothers who I love. ๐Ÿ˜Š. Happy birthday to you JQ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‚. ..H๐Ÿ˜Š
7 x