Morning all??

RS

Re: Morning all??

Post by RS » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
I am up but going back to bed. Today is JQ's birthday so I set my alarm for 6 AM to beat her getting up. I wanted to decorate a birthday nook in part of the sun room and drag her presents out. She was surprised when she got up so I guess I did good. We are expecting some family this afternoon and I need to try to get some more rest before then. I generally roll out of bed around noon so I hope I get some more sleep! I plan to order take out food so she doesn't have to cook on her birthday even though I see she brought a lot of food she had already prepared with her. Have a great day everyone!
What a lovely thing you did! Tell JQ Happy Birthday for me! And tell her to check the store! I hope you all have a wonderful day💞💞💞
7 x

honey

Post by honey » 3 years ago

Good morning everybody,
RS, I am looking out for
sausage gravy and biscuits delivery.... no?? :lol:

Ad, about an hour and half, I will be meeting my first
of two Moderna Vaccine......I have qualms... I would have
qualms if I was scheduled tomorrow or next week
or next month!......will update later.

Thank you for the weekend update Sissy!!!
(hearts) Party On!!!
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

honey wrote:
3 years ago
Good morning everybody,
RS, I am looking out for
sausage gravy and biscuits delivery.... no?? :lol:

Ad, about an hour and half, I will be meeting my first
of two Moderna Vaccine......I have qualms... I would have
qualms if I was scheduled tomorrow or next week
or next month!......will update later.

Thank you for the weekend update Sissy!!!
(hearts) Party On!!!
Absolutely! And I WON’T ship DHL❣️

💞💞💞💞on your vaccine...you’ll be fine🥰🥰🥰

Update us. And listen to your body. Rest and take extra fluids.
7 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
I am up but going back to bed. Today is JQ's birthday so I set my alarm for 6 AM to beat her getting up. I wanted to decorate a birthday nook in part of the sun room and drag her presents out. She was surprised when she got up so I guess I did good. We are expecting some family this afternoon and I need to try to get some more rest before then. I generally roll out of bed around noon so I hope I get some more sleep! I plan to order take out food so she doesn't have to cook on her birthday even though I see she brought a lot of food she had already prepared with her. Have a great day everyone!
@Sissy2
Hello!
I can see you are your sister's sister...doing for others!
Glad you were able to surprise her this morning!
I hope you all have a wonderful visit as each of you adds to JQ's special day!
Love you both!
Happy Birthday JQ!🎈🎉🎂
8 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

Good Morning to you all ! And Happy Birthday wishes to JQ
🎉🎂🎉

its a quiet Sunday all around. Our weather is good. Warm but not too hot yet 👍 but we could use some rain here. Have a great Sunday 🥰🥰

-Gypsy
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

@AD , H my bobble head was pre coffee!!! Not that I'm doing much better now! Didn't sleep well last night.

Milo is in the dog house again! He keeps playing with the pull cord by my bed! In doing so, yesterday he knocked the clock off behind the nightstand. :o :o This morning he knocked the bed remote on the floor, it bounced under the bed. Can't even see where it went! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
Ok bobble head A. What was that? A new way of saying 🤣😂. Morning :lol: :lol: :lol: how are you today 😊. I heard the PUB. IS CLOSED TODAY :lol: :lol: I’m just in a goofy mood to day. But really no one talks much since last Sunday. I watched a couple of Betty Boop cartoons yesterday :lol: :ugeek: 🙂
What happened last Sunday?
2 x

anniebelle

@Sissy2 , sounds like a great day with your Sis! Tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
5 x

anniebelle

@RS , I was raised on Biscuits & Gravy! Kentucky style! Our Chef prepared Breakfast for Dinner on Friday. He needs to learn how to make Sausage Gravy!! First off, add sausage! Lots of it! Second, don't burn the biscuits! :lol: :lol:
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
@RS , I was raised on Biscuits & Gravy! Kentucky style! Our Chef prepared Breakfast for Dinner on Friday. He needs to learn how to make Sausage Gravy!! First off, add sausage! Lots of it! Second, don't burn the biscuits! :lol: :lol:
I wasn’t raised on it but I love it and Paladin too, even more so! What is Kentucky style?

Chef makes sausage gravy without sausage? Does it taste like wallpaper paste? I bet he doesn’t even make a roux does he?
5 x