Post by Hot4TENER » 3 years ago

You’re picture is making me hungry RS!
4 x

anniebelle

Re: Morning all??

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

AD wrote:
3 years ago
A:..... :lol: :lol: I hope you sleep 😴 better tonight 😊.....H. That’s what I’m doing in about 20 minutes :lol: :lol:
H....Sleep tight!
5 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 3 years ago

Just a quick note before I start my nighttime routine and hook up to my cpap machine. Jewelry Queen was very touched by all your birthday wishes! She told me replies but I neglected to write them down and she is sleeping now and I don't want to wake her. Sometimes she comes to swinging. We had a really spectacular but exhausting day. Birthday Girl and her son spent quite a while doing what I consider outdoor chores. They seem to enjoy that stuff. To me it is just work with a little fresh air thrown in. Different strokes. "JQ" confessed to me that she has been celebrating since Wednesday and also told me about all the loot the Tribe sent her. My goodness you girls go all out! She said this was her best birthday in a long time. No hard drinks here but my nephew brought a nice bottle of wine. I hear it was nice anyway. I don't drink so do not take my word for it. The food was alright but not brisket by any means. Or home made biscuits and gravy either.
Thank all of you for adding to the spirit of the day.
7 x

Kat

Post by Kat » 3 years ago

Hi everyone!!! 😊💗 Hope everyone had a great weekend! 😊💗 Sissy2, Hi!!! 😊💗 And tell JQ, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! 😊💗💗💗
8 x

JA

Post by JA » 3 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
3 years ago
Just a quick note before I start my nighttime routine and hook up to my cpap machine. Jewelry Queen was very touched by all your birthday wishes! She told me replies but I neglected to write them down and she is sleeping now and I don't want to wake her. Sometimes she comes to swinging. We had a really spectacular but exhausting day. Birthday Girl and her son spent quite a while doing what I consider outdoor chores. They seem to enjoy that stuff. To me it is just work with a little fresh air thrown in. Different strokes. "JQ" confessed to me that she has been celebrating since Wednesday and also told me about all the loot the Tribe sent her. My goodness you girls go all out! She said this was her best birthday in a long time. No hard drinks here but my nephew brought a nice bottle of wine. I hear it was nice anyway. I don't drink so do not take my word for it. The food was alright but not brisket by any means. Or home made biscuits and gravy either.
Thank all of you for adding to the spirit of the day.
Sissy2 can you tell JQ a Happy Birthday for me it looks like you all had a good day.
RS the brisket looks really good
5 x