Star Lanterns

Yiayia11

Star Lanterns

Post by Yiayia11 » 4 years ago

Anyone order the Star Lantern today 11/15 at 12 central time? I ordered it and tonight I checked & it was gone like I never ordered it. They had 3 lanterns on the show, for $7.99, the Star lantern was different... it’s not anywhere on their website except for the one for $19.99. I called personal shopper, she remember seeing it too, but they have 3 now that look alike, one has the star light.. it’s been replaced to match the other two. I found the one on line 3435118, that’s the one that was on the show.. now it’s been replaced by 3435101.. obviously a different lantern. I called customer service and went round and round with her, all she could say was she was confused, I bought the lantern with the star light, tonight with the personal shopper, but it was not the same lantern as the one in the show! She tried really hard to tell me everything but call me a liar.. several of my friends also watched the show & saw what I saw. I told her to go back & watch the video! I couldn’t prove it, but I know what I saw & bought! If you bought one, you might check your order history to see if it wasn’t replaced!
2 x

RS

Re: Star Lanterns

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I am a bit confused by your post but is the one you want and the one you ordered any of these??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I saw that presentation and know what you’re talking about. One was metal and I was going to order that one but the other 2 were plastic and looked alike except for the candle flickering. But I saw the one you are talking about and was going to order it later tonight, I guess I won’t now. But I saw the lanterns and that one was metal
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I found that lantern and it’s item #3435118 and it’s $19.99. White LED hanging iridescent lantern (9x4)
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback. I have reviewed the live feed and do see that there is a discrepancy between the display being used on set and what the three item numbers on the show actually look like.

The three item numbers we aired were 3435102, 3435089, and 3435085:

https://www.shoplc.com/white-hanging-an ... /p/3435102

https://www.shoplc.com/white-hanging-an ... /p/3435089

https://www.shoplc.com/white-hanging-an ... /p/3435085

The mismatched lantern that was on set, but not on the list of item numbers for sale during the show was item 3435118:

https://www.shoplc.com/white-led-hangin ... /p/3435118

We have forwarded this information along with screenshots to be reviewed by our Live TV team and we are waiting on a reply back.
2 x

Yiayia11

Thank you, I’m glad someone had the sense to review the show!!
0 x

Yiayia11

Reply to RS: I bought 3435085 thru personal shopper after I realized the one I thought I had bought was not on my order history..
No it was not the lantern I wanted, it was 3435118, that was the one that was on the show for $7.99.. I think that because it was your mix up I should get it for $7.99!! That’s the one I wanted! By the way, the personal shopper I talked to remembers the that the one I wanted was different, since she had also seen the show.. you need to distinguish those three lamps by more than the nomenclature your using on your web.. we ( personal shopper & I) had trouble trying to distinguish them apart.. still never found the snowflake one, which my friend was wanting to buy!
2 x