King Tony

Amy

King Tony

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

I watched king Tony & Kim last evening 4/14/21. Would someone please explain that here in the USA it is condescending & quite rude to constantly say “do you understand ?” Last night he repeated this at least 4-5 times in a row because the item was not selling. He was getting aggravated & slapped the table a couple of times too. “Oh come on people” was repeated also, like we are so stupid we need to buy the item even though we don’t want it! This might be OK in Brazil but not here. Also what was wrong with Kim ? She couldn’t pronounce some of the words & was laughing at absolutely nothing. Please stop saying “this should not even be in the show.” Really ? Well then take it out! This is baloney & I’ve heard it way too long. Whose idea was it to put Tony on tv? He is a terrible host. Period. Hope someone who cares reads this and does something. ☹️☹️☹️
17 x

RoseyRuby

Re: King Tony

Post by RoseyRuby » 2 years ago

I agree. I think his brother Tenner is so sweet and knowledgeable. But this guy. NO!! The hard sell, NEVER works with me. And it's apparent, many others feel the same way. I used to flip the channel onto ShopLC every nite, after I watched the local news. Now, I watch stuff that I taped or old movies.
16 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I cannot, will not watch this arrogant fool anymore! He is not only annoying, but he is boring! Not everything shouldn't be in this show! He shouldn't be in this show! SLC has nearly lost a customer because he is always on in my favorite time to relax!!! Put your worst host on in the middle of the night!
11 x

JewelGirl31

Post by JewelGirl31 » 2 years ago

I was wondering and now I know. Tony and Tanner are brothers. I saw Tony last night. Creepy, " Ladies and Gentleman." OMG........so, so boring.
11 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Anibelle:...... :? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...H😊
6 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Anibelle:...... :? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...H😊
:lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Last time I saw Tony was on Easter and I was having a fight with my son via texts. Could it be Tony aggravated me so much I argued with my son. No my son can aggravate me all on his own :roll:
7 x

anniebelle

JA wrote:
2 years ago
Last time I saw Tony was on Easter and I was having a fight with my son via texts. Could it be Tony aggravated me so much I argued with my son. No my son can aggravate me all on his own :roll:
:D
5 x

lp71

Post by lp71 » 2 years ago

I enjoy both Tenner and Tony. Now why they lined him up with Kim is outrageous. If I was Tony, I would be utterly annoyed that I couldn't think straight. Her smile is enough to make you gag. Her shrill shrieking and constant "I love". Please replace her. When Michelle is with Tony, it is a very awesome show. Michelle is a treat and brings some excitement into any show.
7 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

To each his on as they say. I 'm bored to tears with Tony and he is off-putting. I always change the channel when Tenner is on he is so annoying.

This channel reaches 70 million homes and they have these two brothers as hosts. I'll never understand. If they put Michele with each of them then it's bearable. Michele holds them accountable. I wish they would make Michele the #1 host.
11 x