Boston Irish

Re: leaving???

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Who?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ€
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 3 years ago

Saw it is Karen. I am so sad we all love her.She will be missed. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€please Karen come back to us soon hope is all well with you and your Mother.๐Ÿ’š
8 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

I saw the show where she announced that she needed some time off and she went on to say she was going to be gone for a month or two. It appeared to be a very emotional moment for her and co-host Shawn. Just from seeing that, I got the impression that she is coming back at some point but she didn't know exactly when that would be.
7 x

lp71

Post by lp71 » 3 years ago

I wish it was Kim leaving. I'm sorry she is utterly annoying to me. I enjoy watching Tony's shows and she has absolutely ruined it for me. She "loves" everything and her shrieking non stop talking has me beyond annoyed. I really like Karen. I wonder why she is leaving even if it is just a little while. She is wonderful.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

lp71 wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
I wish it was Kim leaving. I'm sorry she is utterly annoying to me. I enjoy watching Tony's shows and she has absolutely ruined it for me. She "loves" everything and her shrieking non stop talking has me beyond annoyed. I really like Karen. I wonder why she is leaving even if it is just a little while. She is wonderful.
Karen is already back.
5 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 3 years ago

Idgy wrote: โ†‘
3 years ago
Just heard someone is leaving!
@Idgy

Could you please elaborate on "who" you heard was leaving? Was it Karen or someone else?
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Hi!!๐Ÿ˜Š....Aeriana, happy you came back to post. I have been wondering about you. Hope you intend to stay. ๐Ÿ˜Š.....H๐Ÿ˜Š
3 x

Kay5220

Post by Kay5220 » 3 years ago

Actually Kim is the only show host that gives us details on the item being shown. Show hosts are supposed to sell, why would any show host say they dont like something? Some show hosts need to connect with and or read the LC live community and get tips on what we want to know about an item. Shop LC does have excellent prices on good quality items you just have to be an educated consumer when it comes to gems and jewelry or any other item they sell. Kim goes 360 degrees around an item. I can say that Cheryl is repetitive and drives me up the wall. LOL Hey Cheryl I dont need to come talk to you for a second ....looool. All I want to know is everything about the item. I would suggest that the show hosts get a little more descriptive about the ITEM at hand...not comparisons and not personal likes about an item because as we all know, show hosts show the most emotion around the item that isnt selling as fast. Just keep it about the item currently being sold and you would sell alot more.
As far as Tony....argh....sorry Tony but you need to let the show hosts do the selling because the concentrated passion as why I should run to buy an item is also annoying. Chuck is also annoying - too loud and the cynical laugh well....not appealing at all. The best show hosts on ShopLC are:

Kim
Stacy
Becky
Definitely Shawn
Jessica
Lo lo

These are the core sales people that I enjoy watching. I will watch their entire 2 hour segment and the others well... too annoying. Sorry.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 years ago

Aeriana:....It was Karen, but she is back๐Ÿ˜Š...H๐Ÿ˜Š
4 x